Chapter 44

.

.

.

.

.

. *not edited, sorry for mistakes*

.

So hey guys! It has been like a little longer than a week since I've last seen you and I just wanted to check up on you guys and this whole story I've been writing and trying to find where all of this would take me. Honestly, I've had so much fun writing that I might write another book on my other account so I don't have to keep switching.

I promise I'll finish this first and to be honest this story is going to have like 10-15 more chapters. Anyway! Here ya have ...

CHAPTER 44!!

__________________________

Harry's POV

~3 weeks later~

"So Harry, truth or dare?" Alex wiggled her eyebrows. "Erm, dare!" I decided. "Go into the nearest bedroom and wear that persons underwear on your head. It's an easy one." She said trying to throw popcorn into her mouth.

The nearest bedroom was Liam and Niall's. At least it wasn't the room I was sharing with Scarlette. That would've been a total disaster. Scarlett's been with us for about a week now. We have been going out ever since she came and Alex and Maya are very excited about it for some odd reason.

"But Liam and Niall share the room." I raised an eyebrow. "Then put on one of each." Maya rolled her blue eyes. "Fine." I stood up from my lazy position on the floor and began making my way towards Liam and Niall's room.

I heard voices coming from the inside. They were Niall's, Louis's, and Scarlette's. "Five dollars that you and Harry hook up tonight." I heard Niall say. "What? We aren't hooking up!" I heard Scarlette answer. I could picture her shaking her head but turning 50 shades of red.

"Fine 10 dollars that you guys will do the deed tomorrow." Louis pipes up. "You guys are idiots." I heard some shuffling and our came Scarlette. "Oh, Hey! Did you hear what we were , erm, talking about?" Scarlette asked.

"Every word, babe. And you never know, we might actually just 'do the deed' today or tomorrow which ever you're most comfortable. " I winked. "Oh shut it, Harry." She playfully hit my arm. I wrapped my arms around her right as she was walking away so her back was pressed to my chest. I smirked. "Stop what?" I said resting chin on her shoulder.

She sighed, a small smile on her lips. Scarlette turned so now we were facing each other. She has such beautiful eyes. They're so warm and filled with so much care. She wrapped a tattooed arm around my neck so our faces were centimeters apart.

I started to lean in but before we could kiss Alex interrupted. "Harry, babe, what the actual fuck? Hurry up, oh and 15 they wank off today and tomorrow." Alex smirked. My mouth parted in shock. "Alex!"

I'm pretty sure my face has turned a very bright shade of red. "Oh I see how it is, Alex. Well just have to see." Louis smirked. "Well Scarlette and I need to get ready for a date tonight. We won't be back until morning probably." I scratched my head.

"Alex, Lou, Maya? Will you help me get ready?" Scarlette asked. "Is it going to be fancy, casual, lazy ?" Scarlette faced me. "Wear something sexy, Baby." I smirked. "That's my nickname." Dylan pouted. "I thought that was mine." Alex furrowed her eyebrows. "Clearly someone has some explaining to do." Liam wiggled his eyebrows.

"I'll sort this out later, I need to get ready." I shook my head.

_______________

Alex's POV

"So close your eyes and relax while Maya and Lou do your makeup and hair. I'll choose your outfit." I said heading towards Scarlette's suitcase. "Alright but don't pick anything too revealing." Scarlette said closing her eyes allowing Maya to put on some eyeshadow.

"You heard Harry. He at least wants to see some bare skin." I said. Even though her eyes were closed I could tell she wanted to roll her eyes. I found a dress that ended a a little bit more than above the knee but not mid thigh, it exposed some of her chest but I don't think Harry would mind. It was a black dress so I hope Scarlette doesn't get it dirty, the top to bottom was very elegant and I think Harry would love it.

It had sleeves in it the ended at her elbow. For the shoes I picked out some black wedges, making sure the heel was alright for her to walk in because I knew that Harry would want to dance at least once this night.

"Is this okay?" I asked holding up the items of clothing in my hand. "Alex, that's gorgeous." Scarlette gasped. "I do try hard." I smiled. She chuckled. "I'm done with your hair- I'm done with your makeup." Lou and maya said together.

"Oh, that's lovely." Scarlette smiled looking at herself in the mirror. "This is beautiful. Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate it." Scarlette turned to us and gave us a warm smile. "We'll leave you here to change now, c'mon girls." Lou said.

"Wait! I would like to have a small talk with Alex." Scarlette looked over at me and gave me a reassuring smile. "I'll see you guys in a few minutes." I said. The girls nodded and left the room, leaving me and Scarlette alone.

"Come, sit down." She patted a spot right next to her. "What's this about?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I just wanted to talk about a few things about Harry and I." She wrapped an arm around me. I nodded, allowing her to continue.

"You see, people are saying that I would only date you father because of the fame...and the money." Her voice cracked. "I want you to know that I am not the person that would only date someone for money or fame or anything!"

"I know you aren't like that, I trust you." I said, my features softening. "Thank you, now this isn't relevant about anything but, does your father always need to be hugging you? I don't mean only you, I mean as in anyone close to him." She asked me.

"Actually, yes. He just likes to know that, that person is there with them and he can protect them, because that person is in his arms." I said laughing a bit of how overprotective he is. "Oh alright, I just asked that because the other day I saw him holding Niall in is arms, and I asked what was he doing and he says, 'Protecting him from the world.'." Scarlette laughed.

I chuckled. "Well, anyway, try to have the 'deed' done today and tomorrow or I'll have to pay 15 dollars to everyone." I said getting up. "I'll try to seduce him, Babe. I'll try." I laughed along with her. I was about to leave her room when she says, "Alex! I hope when can get to know each other better in the future." She smiled, taking her shirt off,

I think it's safe to say that she was comfortable around me and I was comfortable around her, even when it came to changing. I mean, she was the one who arrived 3 hours after I was checked into the hospital, having no clue what was happening. She was there when I got my first kiss. She's always been there for me ever since I've met her.

"Me too."

~*~*~*~*

A/N

Hey guys! So I want to update and get this book over with and I've decided that maybe two more chapters and that'll be the end. I don't know but I want you guys to know that you've all been incredible and I love you guys so much. I have grown with you guys so much in the past like 10 or so months of writing this.

I'm going to miss this and I'll see you later!

Ilysm 😘❤💋 wear a smile my Beautiful Warriors!!