Chapter 12

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Pick one of those outfits for Alex to wear!

Ok so shout out to luke_is_mine121 for voting for the story!! Also thank you guys for giving me more reads!! How about comments and votes? I know you guys can do it!! Now let's find out where this chapter will take us!! *********************

***********************************************************Alex's POV

We rode the car in silence. I didn't want to talk since Perrie was smirking from the drivers seat, and probably was going to tease me when I get home. I sighed. "So how are you and your boyfriend?" Perrie asked.

"I told you he isn't my boyfriend!" I blushed. "It's bound to happen, though!" She stated. "No it's not!! Probably doesn't like me!" I muttered at the end. "Alex!? You are gorgeous!! Any boy would be lucky to have you!" Perrie yelled. I didn't reply. We enjoyed the rest of the car ride with music. We pulled in the drive way and started to unload the car. I got the bag with the 'girl stuff' and undergarments, it would be embarrassing if the boys saw what was in here. I kicked the door open, and started to climb up the stairs. "Do you need help?" Niall laughed ones he saw that I was struggling. "Umm I don't know.........yes that would help!" I said snapped.

At once the boys went to the car and got all the bags that were mine. I sighed. I started to put everything away. "Ummm... Alex can I talk to you about something?" Dad asked. I had but most of the clothes away I just needed about 5 more bags. "Sure!" I said. "Who was that boy you met at the mall?" He asked. At that moment Perrie came in the room. "Hey, the boys are starting dinner what do you guys want?" She asked clearly not knowing the situation. "Aunt Perrie can I talk to you in private?" I asked. "Umm, sure." She said uncertain.

As soon as I was out of earshot I whisper yelled," Dad knows about Lucas!?!". Her eyes widened. "How did he find out?! I didn't say anything!" She said urgently. "Well now he knows and I have to go back in there!" I said. "Good luck!" Perrie said giving me a sympathetic smile. I nodded. I walked back in my room and sat down next to dad. "Welll?!" He said dragging it on. "Ok! Umm...... his name is Lucas James. He bumped into me and we're friends now I guess?" I told him. "Really," he said. "Umm yeah!" "Because friends don't just blush and hug you goodbye!" He told me. My eyes widened," I-I d-don't know what y-y-your talking about!" I stuttered. "You know what I'm talking about." Dad said. I stayed silent. My phone dinged meaning I had a new text. I looked at it and it read.