Fine by Me

Alex's POV

"Hey Dylan are you hungry?" I asked. "Yeah, do you still have that mini fridge you "borrowed" from my dad?" He asked. "Yeah , so what do you want? I have some chips, soda, yogurt, and milk." I said. Don't judge! I looovvve milk, but I mean LOVE! "I'll take some chips." I nodded and tossed him the chips. We played for a few more hours until I saw a note being passes under the door. It read:

Are you coming to dinner?

No, is what I put at the bottom of it and I slipped it under the door. I didn't get a reply under that since I usually don't eat dinner. I eat based on when I want to eat.

The rest of the night we basically stayed up until 4 in the morning listening to music and goofing around.

*5:00 am*

~Dream~

I heard a noise coming from downstairs, so I thought my dad was home. I went down stairs to go check even though it was way past my bedtime. My little six year old mind didn't really know much. So as I got to the last step, I saw my dad full on snogging some girl with red-ish brown hair. "Daddy!!! What about mommy!?!?" I yelled. He turned around and said with a smirk "We'll Mommy's not here right now is she?". He started to walk towards me, but instead of just staying there I ran up the stairs and into my room. I turned and locked the door and I started to look for an escape. But the only one was my window and it had a lock on it. So I thought the only way possible was to break it. So I went and got one of my chairs and just as I was about to throw it, my dad came in through the door. "Thought you could escape this one little bitch?!?" He said and started to walk towards me.

This time I couldn't move, it was as if my feet were glued to the floor. I was shaking uncontrollably and no matter what I did to calm myself, I couldn't. He closed the door and covered the window and said," Get ready for some fun!" He said with a giant smirk plastered on his face. He started to pull his pants down, and my pyjama pants. I trying to get out of his grasp but he was way to strong. Then he put his 'no no' zone into my 'no no' zone. He kept thrusting into me but it ft as if I was being torn apart. It was so painful and I was sobbing uncontrollably. That was the starting of the hell that I lived in.

~End of Dream~

"ALEX!?!" Dylan yelled shaking me awake. "What happened?" He asked full of concern. "Dad." is all I said. He must have noticed that 'dad' was all I was going to say. "Are you gonna be ok for the rest of the night?"

I shook my head no. He nodded his head in response. "I'm gonna go back to sleep. Good night...errr good morning?" I just nodded my head once again. "Can I borrow this?" I asked motioning to his black jumper and SnapBack that said BO$$.

"Yeah sure knock yourself out." So I got my undergarments and went into my bathroom. I started to strip out oft clothes, but as I did that I looked at the numerous scars on my body. I sighed. I stepped in the shower, but not before I checked to make sure the water wasn't too cold. After about ten minutes I got out. I dressed on black high wasted shorts. A black tank-top and the black jumper & SnapBack.I bet you saw this one coming, and my black converse. I blow dried my hair and straightened my hair. As I walked out I didn't put any make up or any shit to cover up my scars. Either way I don't want to get out of my room and leave Dylan. So I'm going to stay here. I sat on the bed and made sure not wake the sleeping figure beside me.

~Ten minutes later~

I still don't know what to do so I'm gonna play with my phone till something 'exciting' happens.

~5 hours later~

It now is 10 am. So I have been watching hilarious YouTube videos but I was silently laughing so I wouldn't wake up Dylan. But during the last one he woke up saying," Can you please shut the fuck up up I'm trying! Damn!". And that was at 8 am. I'm going to wake him now since his dad will be really mad when he finds out he's not home. I mean not that I want him to get hurt anymore then he already has, but if you get his dad mad...... let's just say you might need to go to the hospital. But it won't be him. I remember the first time I met his dad, he punched me in the face and called me a slut. Those were good times. I smiled at the memory. "What are you smiling about?" Dylan asked. "The time your dad punched me in the face." I simply said still smiling. "Oh yeah. I'm still reaallllyyyy sorry that happened!! I didn't know he would do that!" He apologised. "It's fine I don't really care anyways."

"Why are you wearing those shorts, they'll see your scars!?!?" He said. "Oh shut up. I'm not coming out today." I said. He was about to reply when my phone started ringing.

It was Harry.

(H=Harry)

(A=Alex)

A= What do you want?

H= Breakfast is ready are you going to come? Last time you didn't come to dinner, so you must be starving!

A= I'm not hungry so I'll let ya know when I am.

H= No you going to eat breakfast!

(Gets paper and crumbles it)

A= Oh ( crumble) looks like (crumble) we're breaking (crumble) up!!! Bye!

Then I hung up on him. Then I got a text from him saying:

H= Your going to have to come out some time!

A= That's fine by me!

_____________________________________________________________ Yay I made a long chapter!!! Well please comment and vote for the story!! Ilysm :) <3 wear a smile!!