˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ᴄʜ. 17 ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ.❞

˗ˏˋ °•*⁀➷♡ ~ Miles tears through his dorm in an emotional rage

˗ˏˋ °•*⁀➷♡ ~ Miles tears through his dorm in an emotional rage. He pushes all of his homework onto the floor. In the process, his sketchbook fell as well. The artwork he did with Aaron staring up at him. Miles picks it up and throws it out of the window, only for it to hit him in the head. He turns angrily only to see Y/N and the other spiders. They climb through his window with sad faces.

"I'm so sorry, Miles." Y/N whispers to him.

"We've all been there. For me it was my Uncle Ben." Peter continues her thought.

"For me it was my Uncle Benjamin."

"For me it was my father."

"For me it was my best friend."

"For me... it was my Uncle Peter."

"Miles, the hardest part about the job is that you can't always save everybody."

"It was my fault, you wouldn't understand." He retorts.

"Miles, I think we're the only ones in the universe who do understand." Gwen puts a comforting hand on his shoulder. There was a sudden jiggle of the doorknob. It swings open revealing Ganke, the boy's dorm mate. He's somehow completely oblivious to the spiders crawling on his ceiling as he picks up his Spider-Ham comic. They start to shuffle around as he spins in his chair. He softly lowers his comic to see Spider-Ham on his ceiling instead of in his comic.

"Hey there!" Miles awkwardly laughs

"Do animals talk in this dimension? Cause I don't wanna freak him out-" Ganke promptly passes out.

Miles sighs and puts Ganke into their shared bunk bed. When he turns around, Gwen is climbing through the window, and only Peter and Y/N remain in the room with him.

"What's going on?" Miles says, confused.

"Goodbye Miles, Y/N." Gwen says, looking disappointed.

"Gwen what's going on?" Y/N asked with a perplexed face. The girl's face falls even more as she climbs out of the dorm window, ignoring her friend.

"I came to say goodbye." Peter finally spoke.

"We can say goodbye at the collider." Miles let out an unsettled chuckle.

"Yeah, we can say our goodbyes after we save the world, c'mon-" As Y/N tried to walk past Peter, he stopped her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"You're not getting it. You're staying here." She gave him a muddled look.

"We need to be there so you can all go home." Miles went to grab the goober off of his desk, holding it in his hand.

"They are going home, you two. I'm the only one staying." There was a pause. A deadly silence followed by an outburst.