˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ᴄʜ. 19 ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀɪᴛʜ

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❝ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ʙʀᴇᴀᴅ.❞

˗ˏˋ*⁀➷♡ - The cool night air blew onto Miles, softy brushing his cheek

˗ˏˋ*⁀➷♡ - The cool night air blew onto Miles, softy brushing his cheek. As he pulled his mask on, he thought back to everything he had been told prior about becoming a spider.

"I see this spark in you. It's amazing. Whatever you choose to do with it, you'll be great." He stepped closer to the edge of the building, slowly looking over the side.

"Our family doesn't run from things."

"You're the best of all of us Miles. You're on your way. Just keep going." His body started to teeter over the edge.

"I'm rooting for you, Miles."

"You won't. That's all it is Miles... a leap of faith." He finally jumped off of the ledge, breaking the windows of the building with the force. He tumbled and flailed, panicking as he started to fall. He saw his life flash before his eyes when the wind glided against his body. When he saw every major life event that led him to this point, it felt like time started to slow.

Miles isn't falling anymore, he's rising.

He shoots a web between his legs and it sticks to a building in front of him. He's moving with a purpose. Which each small 'fwip' of his web shooters we confidently swings from one building to the next with ease. He swings on top of the Brooklyn bridge, happily catch his breath. He sits on the side and swings his legs for a moment. He pulls out his phone.

𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 { 𝘪'𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺. 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘍𝘪𝘴𝘬 𝘛𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳.

𓆩♡𓆪

Y/N stood in front of her Uncle's grave wearing a makeshift tie on top of her suit. She took out her earbuds and dropped to her knees, sitting next to the headstone. She leaned on top of it; the girl tightly shut her eyes.

"U-Uncle Pete!" She ran down the damp streets of Brooklyn in nothing but her sweatpants and a sleep top. Her feet were sticking to the cement, slowing her down when she had to manually pull herself off of the crackled grey material.

"What's wrong kid? Y/N?"

"I think there's something wrong with me, I need your help. P-Please help me..!" She fell onto the concrete. Her hands and feet were now stuck to the ground. When she couldn't unstick, she burst into a flurry of hot, wet tears.

"I'll be there kid, just wait for me!" She sat in the rain for a few minutes until she heard the familiar 'fwip' of a webshooter.