˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ᴄʜ. 20 ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅꜱ ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❝ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ!❞

˗ˏˋ*⁀➷♡ - The tables start to wobble. People start to look down at their drinks as ripples begin to show in their glasses. With each of his steps, Kingpin shook the room.

"Im sorry my family cant see what were doing tonight." He hides a sinister scowl.

"Take that you no squat goon!" Noir says while webbing three goons to the ceiling. The spiders had infiltrated the tower, and were now working their way through. With a 'fwip', Noir shoots at the elevator panel, allowing everyone to swing down the elevator shaft. Soon they made their way to the thundering collider. The spiders moved like a military unit, all stealthily sneaking through.

"Peter, you dont have to stay behind. I can do it." Gwen says, looking nervous.

"Its okay, I've made up my mind." It's obvious that he's nervous too. He makes a discouraged expression as he swings onto the ceiling, the others following close behind.

"I'll put the goober in and take over the beam. After you're gone, I'll blow it up." He pulls out the goober, only to have it webbed from his hands.

"No need to be a hero this time, Pete." Y/N was holding the goober with her mask half on, holding a solemn expression. She starts to crawl towards the panel, leaving the group in a state of shock.

"Y/N?? What are you doing here?" Gwen says with a hint of joy in her tone.

"Im here to help." She opens the panel, "I'm here to stop being selfish." She looks at Peter with a soft smile. Just as she's about to put the goober into the slot, they all feel their spider sense screaming in their minds.

"They know we're here." Doc Ock slowly emerges from the ceiling with an eerie expression.

"Nice to see you again, Peter." She harshly slams him into the building of the collider. The other spiders rush to his aid only to be attacked by Kingpin's goons.

"I really should have come earlier." Y/N's groan quickly turned into a yelp of terror as she dodged Tombstone's attacks. The brawl had turned into a full on battle as the world around them slowly starting to glitch and unravel.

"Take that you- dah!" Noir glitches, flailing towards the ground.

"I gotcha covered!" Peni responds, coming to save him as he continued to fall. At the same moment, Gwen flies into the action. She swings, scowering down at the battle until she sees Scorpion leaping toward her.

"Ugh, these guys are the pits." She says with a bland tone. As she swings down to meet him, Peter and Y/N struggle against Doc Ock on the ceiling. Every time she tries to re-insert the goober, she is slammed harshly against the wall.

"Holy shit..." She says as her vision blurs. Doc drags her away from the panel once again, sneering at the girl.

"Where do you think you're going?" The woman pulls her in close and she struggles against the metal tentacle.

"Any last words?"

"These tentacles are way too reminiscent of a very different form of media." Doc scrunches her face in disgust before continuing her plan.

"Goodbye, Flare." Suddenly, one of her tentacles punches her in the face. Peter and Y/N both turn their heads in a confused manner, reacting to her essentially punching herself.

"Uh... did you miss?" Flare groggily says.

"Who did that!?" Doc says with rage. She looks around only to be kicked in the face. The spider lands on the wall, sticking effortlessly with his feet.

"Miles?" Peter reacts.

"Miles!" Flare exclaims with a grin. He quickly smiles back before shooting his webbing at the woman. Her panic causes her to release her hold on the two spiders. As soon as she was released, Flare flung herself into the arms of Miles.

"Miles, that was amazing!"

"Yeah kid, you did it on command!" Peter chimes in happily.

"About time right?" His smile is charming yet more mature ; it somehow reflects his growth. At this point, the other spiders are hit with the realization of his return.

"Hey, look who's here!" Spider-Ham gleams.

"You figured it out." Gwen gives Miles a friendly punch to the arm.

"I love you! I'm so proud of you! Do I want kids?" Peter says as he bring Miles into a fatherly embrace. As he returns the hug, Doc Ock slips out of her restraints and immediately starts to charge at them.

"Damn it, I almost forgot about her." Y/N says with a grimace. As they begin to fight, they all notice a box raising up toward the beam of light.

The spiders could see Kingpin watching from the observation room as his wife and child, Vanessa and Richard, flash in and out of existence.

𓆩♡𓆪

"I've got genetic matches! Hold on... It's too risky!" says a slim man in a labcoat.

"Shut up and turn it up!" Kingpin bellows. The small scientist gulps and does as he's told, turning up the machine.

Immediately, the world descends into chaos.

"On your left! On your right! I got 5 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 2 o'clock! Every direction!" Peter shouts, trying to signal to the team. On the outside of the building, people are panicking. The world was starting to duplicate intself and take items from other universes. Jefferson, Miles' father, was running against the tide of the commotion.

"Get to a shelter! I'll be right there!" He was talking to his beloved wife, Rio.

"Vamo senor. I've tried the school, but I can't get through!" Bridges and roads start to quake, cracking and shaking as cars and signs split into multiple versions of themselves. All that can be heard are the screams of horrified New York citizens.

A/N - hi!! sorry if there are any text inconsistencies or bland spots, i just rlly wanted to finally get this chapter out for y'all 😭

I promise to edit it later, love y'all!!