˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ᴄʜ. 21 ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇ

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❝ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ❞

˗ˏˋ*⁀➷♡ "Is that all you got? You gonna fight or you just bumping gums you hard boiled turtle slapper?!" Noir shuffles, webs a car, and pulls it on top of Tombstone in one swift motion

˗ˏˋ*⁀➷♡ "Is that all you got? You gonna fight or you just bumping gums you hard boiled turtle slapper?!" Noir shuffles, webs a car, and pulls it on top of Tombstone in one swift motion. As it explodes, Noir swings through the rubble and smoke only to see SP//dr being held down by Scorpion. He starts to tear the robot limb from limb, leaving Peni in a horribly distressed state. As he goes to deliver an ending blow, a large anvil is smashed onto his head.

"Puerco? What are you, some kind of silly cartoon?" He says, rubbing his head.

"You got a problem with cartoons?" As they enter hand to hand combat, Ham is moving faster than Scorpion can register. The small pig knocks him down and before he can get up, Noir swings him by the tail and throws him into a nearby wall.

"Oooh, bet that didn't feel like a cartoon." Ham chuckles as Noir helps Peni to her feet. On the other side of the room, Gwen, Y/n, and Miles are all fighting Doc Ock. They all moved in sync like a well oiled machine. Suddenly, one of Ock's tentacles hit Y/n, sending her falling down towards a beam.

"Y/N!!" Miles yells, diving after her. He reached as hard as he possibly could but she was already too far. He saw the panic in her eyes as she fell as she wore a grimace of fear. That short moment felt like hours as he extended his body past its limit. At the last possible second, he shot a small web that brought her close enough for him to grab.

"Thank you." She gasped for air. After a close call, he swings back up to the panel the trio were on, Y/n in arm. She looks him up and down for a moment.

"I like your suit." She smiled at him.

"Thanks. I made it myself." Miles shoots a web at Peter and he grabs it, pulling the two up to where him and Gwen already stood.

"That was adorable team! Now hold on tight-" They all hit Doc Ock with a four person combo, leaving her flying towards a building. She shakes it off like it was nothing.

"Buckle up guys, this may take a while." Peter sighs, getting back into a fighting position. As they all ready themselves, Doc is promptly hit by an eighteen wheeler.

"Damn alright, I guess it wont." Y/n hides a small laugh.

"Alright guys, let's finish this." Gwen says. Miles walks to the front of the group.

"I got this guys."

"I'll go, I'm the one with the goob-" Peter finds that his hands are empty as Miles holds up the goober triumphantly.

"Don't watch the mouth, watch the hands." The younger man says with a grin. Y/n walks over to him and gives him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I believe in you Miles, go be great." They both smile as he swings off through the chaos of the collider room. Peter's jaw goes slack as Gwen let out a small cheer.

𓆩♡𓆪

Inside the panel is a confusing mess of wires and equipment. Miles inserts the goober, causing the machine to rumble and shake.

"Alert. Quantum Polarity has been reversed." A robotic voice comes over the intercom.

"Guys! I got control of the beam! Get up here!" As the spiders flood the panel, they realize that this is the end of their time together.

"Guess this is it." Gwen says.

"Well, its nice to know were not alone, right?" Peni says with a somber smile. Everyone hums in agreement. As they all look at each other, part of them wants to stay right where they are. Miles punches a short code into the keypad and twists the goober.

"I got the portal open. You first, Peni." The young girl smiles.

"Thank you, Miles, from the both of us. Peni jumps into the beam. Miles punches in another code and turns to Noir.

"I, uh, love you all." He holds up a Rubik's cube, "I'm taking this cube thing with me. I don't understand it, but, I will." He jumps into the beam, disappearing too. As Miles punches in a new code for Spider-Ham, he walks up, holding a huge mallet.

"I want you to have this. It'll fit in your pocket." He says sniffling. Miles takes it.

"That's all, folks." Ham jumps, leaving the remaining group in a state of confusion.

"Is he allowed to say that? Like legally?" Peter ponders. Miles finally turns to Gwen. A beat passes. It's extremely awkward.

"Do I get to like your hair now?" Miles says. Gwen laughs.

"You know I'm older than you. Fifteen months, but it's pretty significant if you ask me." She teases.

"Well, Einstein said time was relative, right?"

"Nice." She turns, about to jump.

"Friends?" Miles holds out his hand.

"Friends." She shakes it.

"See you around, Spider-Man." She jumps through, leaving only y/n, Peter, and Miles on the small platform.

"Your turn." Miles turns to Peter.

"Yeah, right..." As he slowly walked towards the beam, he was stopped. He was surprised at first, his hands were frozen in an open position as he looked down at the young girl wrapped around his torso. After a moment his face finally softened, slowly giving in to the warmth of the hug. He leaned his head atop hers, squeezing her equally as tight.

"Thank you Peter, thank you so much, for everything." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't mention it, kid." He replied, cradling the back of her head in his hands.

"And I... I love you, Pete." He paused for a moment, thinking back to the last time his niece said those words to him. She was on her deathbed, the last words she ever said. Tears welled up in the man's eyes as he softly let go of the girl.

"Sorry to get all mushy." She said with a sniffle. Peter goes over to the beam, but he hesitates. He's scared to go. He's scared of what could happen to the two kids he cares so much about when he's not there to protect them. Before he could make a final decision, the trio are hit with a strong surge of spider sense. They look up to see Kingpin, angrily headed their way.

"You're not going ANYWHERE!"

A/N - hello everyone!! we are finally nearing the end of this story and i hope all of you have enjoyed it so far! thank you so much fof sticking by me and this story even with the HORRIFIC update schedule <3