˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ᴄʜ. 16 ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴡʟᴇʀ

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❝ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ, ᴍɪʟᴇꜱ.❞

𝙏𝙒!! - 𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙋𝙃𝙄𝘾 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙒𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙎

˗ˏˋ °•*⁀➷♡ ~ Y/N and Miles burst through the door of Aunt May's home, only to find a group of relaxed spiders. Peni was expertly fixing the broken goober while everyone waited patiently.

"My Uncle!" Miles stumbles through the door heaving and coughing. The two kids broke the peaceful atmosphere, causing everyone to slightly panic

"Hey, where have you been, we-" Peter tries to question him only to be cut off again.

"My Uncle Aaron, he- he's the Prowler!"

"Okay, slow down Miles." He couldn't. His mind was running a mile per minute trying to comprehend what had just happened to them.

"He works for Kingpin, he tried to kill me!"

"We caught him in his apartment, he started to hunt us down but I think we lost him." Y/N says, trying to clear up the situation.

"So you weren't followed?" Gwen questions.

"No, I don't think so. I hope not." Y/N took off her mask. Her tight curls were frizzed to the point of no return from the stress. She looked frazzled.

"Do you feel that?" Gwen said. Everyone's spider-sense went off in unison as a small 'ding' came from the doorbell. There was a soft rumbling before the door was knocked off of its hinges. Doc Ock climbs through the gaping hole.

"Cute place. Real homey." Y/N runs to step in front of her great Aunt, attempting to protect her from anything Doc Ock tries to throw at her.

"Oh great, it's Liv." Aunt May responds

"I guess I was followed." Miles says with a heartbroken expression.

"Get out of here kid." Peter gestures to Miles who starts to run away through the kitchen but is quickly stopped by Tombstone.

"You messed up big time, kid. Very sloppy." Tombstone pushes past the boy to reveal Scorpion behind him.

"Mira todas estas arañitas."

"Let me guess, you're Scorpion? Well, we're the, uh... Spider-gang." Everyone cringed at the nickname, slowly turning to Peter in silence. He coughs in embarrassment, making everyone turn their attention back to the fight.

"Would you mind taking this outside?" Aunt May asked with an agitated tone.

"We don't pick the ballroom, we just dance!" He goes in to start fighting Tombstone.

"Oh, I think I'll be taking that." Doc Ock refers to the goober hanging around Peter's neck. Her tentacles reach out towards Peter, but before they reach him everyone springs into action. An eleven-person fight is happening in Aunt May's tiny living room, and she's visibly upset about it. So upset in fact, that she grabs a baseball bat from the corner of the room and swings it at Tombstone's head.

"I said take it outside!" She says, knocking him out of the hole in the wall and into the street.

"Agh!" Peter is thrown against the walls several times causing the goober to fall off of his neck.

"I got it!" Miles chases after the key but is thrown against the wall by Doc Ock. She catches it only for it to be webbed out of her tentacle by Gwen. Scorpion then knocks it out of her hands but once again has it taken away by Noir. It looks like a weird costumed game of hot potato until Noir glitches, leaving Miles to chase after it once again.

"Yes!" He exclaimed. Suddenly, the Prowler crashes through the window and lands in front of Miles. He gasps, backing away from him in fear.

"I got this buddy." Peter webs the goober out of Miles' hand to attract the attention of the purple villain.

"Leave the kid alone!" The two start to struggle and fight for possession of the goober.

"No, no, no, no!" Miles puts his hands onto the sides of his head in a stressful manner. He couldn't watch Peter die, not again.

"You gotta go, man." Peter struggles to push his words out at Miles. SP//dr and Doc Ock slam into Peter, knocking everyone outside.

"Ugh..." Miles rises up from the rubble to find that the goober is again in his hands. Before he could get the chance to register what was going on the Prowler swipes at him, claws first. He swings again and again, each time narrowly missing Miles' slender figure.

"Give me that thing!" The Prowler growls through his mask. Miles races back into the house, catching the attention of Y/N who was currently beating the shit out of Tombstone. She noted that he was headed upstairs as she kept fighting.

"Don't be stupid, kid. Hand it over now!" The Prowler swipes his claws, destroying the walls of the staircase. He continues to race up the stairs with the horrifying man close behind. Soon they were on the rooftop, Miles cornered on the edge.

"Nowhere left to run." As the Prowler has him in his clutches, the boy makes a bold move. He rips off his mask, revealing his secret identity to his Uncle.

"...Miles?" His eyes widen in realization. He took his mask off as well.

"Oh no." Miles' eyes well up with tears.

"Please, Uncle Aaron." He croaks out a whisper. Aaron's eyes start to water as well. There was a beat of silence before he got a call from Kingpin.

"Prowler, what are you waiting for? Finish it." He says gruffly.

A beat of silence.

Much, much longer than Miles had ever experienced.

Aaron pulls down Miles' mask, backs away, and puts his hands up in surrender. He's about to smile when the world stops. A loud bang was heard. It echoed through the air as Miles stood there with his eyes wide in horror. It's as if he can see Aaron's skin shred as it tries to fight back against the bullet that was curling through his chest. The man's eyes widen as he falls back onto the roof. When he was sure the deed was done, Kingpin turns to aim his gun at Miles. Another bang goes off.

"Miles!" Y/N swoops in. She pushes him out of the way.

"Get out of here! He'll kill you!" She yells. Miles scrambles to scoop Aaron up as he swings away.

𓆩♡𓆪

He lands in an alley, not too far away from Aunt May's home. He kneels over Aaron as he sets him down on the concrete.

"Miles..." He whispers.

"Uncle Aaron... this is my fault. I'm so sorry-" His Uncle weakly grabs his hand, stopping him.

"No Miles. I'm sorry. I wanted you to look up to me. I let you down, man, I let you down. You're the best of all of us, Miles. You're on your way. Just... keep going... just keep going..." With that, his hand goes limp and he passes away with the boy at his side. Miles started to sob in the alley, roughly wiping his flow of tears with his palms.

"Hands up! Put your hands up now!" Miles is shocked to hear his father's voice. He stands up, putting his hands up.

"Turn around." A pause. Miles instinctively camouflages.

"Hey! Hey!!" Miles runs, filled with newfound rage.