˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ᴄʜ. 9 ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❝ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ. ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ, ɪɴ ᴀɴ 'ɪᴛ ɪʀᴋꜱ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴜɴᴄʟᴇ' ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀʏ.❞

˗ˏˋ °•*⁀➷♡- The girl fell on her butt, hastily trying to scooch away from the man

"What the hell?" As soon as the words left Miles' mouth, they heard other footsteps hastily crunching through the snow.

"What are you doing over there? Freeze! PDNY!" The beaming ray of a flashlight finds the two of them in the darkness, making the teens wince under its light. They both hastily put their hands up, seeing the cop had a taser in hand. Miles made the split-second decision to run, only to be snapped back into his place by the web connecting him to the unconscious body.

"Are you kidding me right now?!" The police moved closer, turning on their body cams. When they did, Y/N snapped out of her paralyzed state immediately turning to Miles with a panicked look. Without thinking, he grabbed the unconscious man's hand, using his web shooter to shoot a web to a nearby tree. The two teens held onto the man, screaming their heads off as they swung.

"I DID NOT THINK THAT THROUGH." He yelled as they stumbled through the air, smacking into telephone posts and other various city objects. They swirled through the city before aggressively smacking into a wall, sliding down to the ground at a painfully slow pace. This caused Miles to fall onto the older man's waist, making him let out a pained grunt. Y/N followed behind, promptly crushing Miles and Peter when she toppled onto them.

"Ouch..." Miles let out another groan while reaching for Peter's web-shooters. It works, sending a web flying into the air. The duo's eyes travel until they see what the web finally stuck to; a moving train. When they got yanked up into the air, the two let out screams that could wake the dead. Peter wakes up for a moment, only to be slammed into a gravestone and knocked out once again. The trio cartoonishly pinballed off of multiple gravestones before being flung up into the air, now tailing the train. Cop cars trailed behind them, sirens blazing. At this point Y/N was overstimulated, Miles was panicking his head off and Peter was bruised and beaten to a pulp. The trajectory of the train lowers them down towards an unsuspecting bicyclist. The poor civilian flies into the air, screaming for dear life as they did. Pete wakes up again from all of the screaming, groggily blinking.

"Oh, hey, what the..?" They were whizzing through ongoing traffic, trying to move and worm their way through without hitting anything, or anyone, else. Miles tries to lift Peter once again to keep him awake, only to accidentally shove his head down onto the street, knocking the poor man out once more.

"IM GOING TO DIE!" Miles screams out.

"WE'RE NOT GONNA DIE, MILES." Y/N screeched back, trying to take control of Peter's webs. She succeeds, using his webs to sling their way towards a block of apartments.