˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ᴄʜ.7 ʀᴇᴍᴏʀꜱᴇ

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❝ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ. ᴘᴜɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ.❞

˗ˏˋ °•*⁀➷♡- " I don't want to be

˗ˏˋ °•*⁀➷♡- " I don't want to be."

"I don't think you have a choice kiddo." He crouched down to meet him.

"Got a lot going through your head, I'm sure." He was gentle with the boy, trying to calm him.

"Yeah. Y/N has been helping me through it but my mind has been a mess." The red spider paused.

"Why does he know your secret identity?" Y/N stood straight, trying to come up with an excuse.

"Uh... can I get a rain check on that?" He sighs, putting his head in his hands.

"Alright. We have to destroy this machine real quick before the space time continuum collapses." She sighs with relief.

"Don't sigh yet, you're in big trouble young lady." She slumps her back before trying to shoot a web, only to find that her web fluid had run out.

"Shit..." She said under her breath.

"Language." He said, handing her another small canister of fluid. As she was putting it into her compact web shooter, he continued talking.

"Alright, don't move. See you in a bit." He turns back to Y/N.

"Ready, Flare?"

"As ready as I'll ever be, Spider-Man." They both smiled under their masks, ready to take out Green Goblin and save the city once again. As they swung away, Miles watched in awe.

"How do they do that?" He says, watching the duo fight together in perfect harmony.
Flare rips a panel off of the collider, revealing some of the wirings. She leaves Spider-Man to deal with it as she keeps watch on Green Goblin.

"I always get this wrong." He says, flipping the flash drive around like a sixty-five-year-old man.

"Well you better get it right, Prowler at 5 o'clock." She leaps out of the way right before he could reach them.

"Big Red!" She yells, seeing that he was still in the same spot, except now he was overshadowed by the purple villain.

"I got it, kid!" He says, trying to fight him off.

"God, Prowler, I was in the middle of something!" The Prowler threw him onto the ground hard. Flare swung over to the collider, knowing that Spider-Man could handle that goon on his own.

"I am so tired." He groaned.

"Here kid, catch!" He said, throwing the goober to her. She caught it expertly, trying to insert it into the slot.

"Fuck! Why is this actually hard?!" She said, trying to jam it into the slot correctly. Prowler lunges towards Spider-Man but he expertly dodges the claws and spinning rocket boot kicks.