˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ᴄʜ.5 ᴜʜʜ...ᴘᴜʙᴇʀᴛʏ?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❝ʏᴇᴀʜ. ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ.❞

˗ˏˋ °•*⁀➷♡ ~ Miles tossed and turned in his bed that night, unable to sleep

˗ˏˋ °•*⁀➷♡ ~ Miles tossed and turned in his bed that night, unable to sleep. As his roommate, Ganke, worked on his laptop, the spider bite he had gotten was tingling; starting to faintly glow and pulse. When his alarm clock went off he groaned, waking up in a cold sweat. He groggily stood up, attempting to slide his pants on along with the rest of his uniform.

'That's weird, my pants shrank.' He looked around a bit, surprised the voice in his head was so much louder than it had been before.

"I think I hit puberty." His roommate paused for a moment, his eyes wide while his hands hovered over the laptop keyboard. There was a short, awkward, moment of silence before Ganke continued doing his work.

'I should have kept that to myself' Miles grabbed his bag, quickly leaving his dorm room to get away from the uncomfortable environment.

Miles stumbles down the halls, clumsily trying to pull his pant legs down.

'I gotta get new pants.' His face scrunched at the sound of his inner voice.

'Wait, why is the voice in my head so loud?' He tried to keep walking down the halls until his stride was stopped. He had bumped into someone.

"What-" When he stopped to look up, he saw it was the blonde from his physics class, the new girl.

"Oh! Are you okay?" Miles started to breathe heavier. He had no clue why, but he felt like he had just been kicked in the face by a horse. He realized he was so uncomfortable that he had started to sweat.

'Why am I so sweaty??' He thought.

"Why are you so sweaty?" It was like the girl was in his head. In an attempt to come up with a quick lie, he unintentionally said the most embarrassing thought he could muster.

"It's a puberty thing," He put his hands up in mock surrender when he saw her face shift into a look of confusion and continued, " I don't know why I said that, I'm not going through puberty. I mean I did, but I'm done." He put on an uncomfortably deep voice that obviously wasn't his in an attempt to sound cooler.

"I'm a man." It did not work. There was an air of discomfort around the two, and they could both sense it. In fact, everyone in a two-meter radius could sense it.

"So you're like, new here, right? We have that in common." He said, trying to rescue himself from the horrible impression he made earlier.

"Yeah... That's one thing." She shifted her weight to one side, looking Miles up and down skeptically.

"Cool, yeah. I'm Miles."

"I'm Gwaaaaanda." It seemed like it was her turn to be the nervous wreck. Their roles had switched almost immediately. Now Miles was the one looking her up and down.