˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ᴄʜ. 12 ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴍᴜꜱᴋᴇᴛᴇᴇʀꜱ

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❝ʜᴇʏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʜᴏᴛ.❞

˗ˏˋ °•*⁀➷♡ ~ "I spy with my spider eyes something

˗ˏˋ °•*⁀➷♡ ~ "I spy with my spider eyes something... green."

"Is it that tree again?" Miles said with a bored tone.

"Alright, it's hard as fuck to play I-Spy in a forest." Miles and Y/N were laying on the forest ground, looking up at the canopy of trees above them. The wind blew through the leaves and rustled the thin branches, giving the scene a comforting ambiance. Gradually, Miles decided to sit up from the grass and sit in a cross-legged position, making the girl next to him follow suit. There was a short silence between the two before he decided to speak.

"Hey Y/N, are you... alright?" Miles said in a hushed tone. Y/N turned her head to meet his concerned gaze. His fingers started to draw little circles in the grass as he continued.

"I know seeing Peter after what happened could be kinda jarring. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Her face softened.

"I don't think I'm perfectly fine now Miles, but I think I will be. Thanks for asking." She said with a slight smile. He happily returned her grinning gaze as her hands reached towards his face, softly cupping his cheeks. He sighed peacefully, nestling into the girl's touch.

"If you need to talk or if you just need someone to be next to, I'm here. Just please remember I'm here." He placed his hand over hers while it was still on his cheek, holding it with care. Y/N slowly leaned in, looking him in the eyes before she gave him a ginger forehead kiss.

"I know, Miles..." They both smiled even wider, moving away from each other but keeping their warm fingers intertwined. The moment was soft and sweet, leaving the two teens with a mushy feeling in their chests. Suddenly, a large black limo pulled up to the side of the building, alerting the young spiders. Y/N ushered Miles behind the trees, effectively hiding them from Kingpin's gaze. Being flanked by Tombstone, the two walked into Alchemax.

"Kingpin!" Miles quietly exclaimed. The two exchanged a quick look, nodding to each other.

𓆩♡𓆪

"What are we doing, what are we doing?" Miles repeated to himself. Flare was leading them through the vent system of the building, directing the two as they went.

"Peter? Peter!" Miles whispered continuously until he made a small 'oof' noise.

"What happened? You good Miles?"

"Peter!" Miles had bumped into Peter's surprisingly large butt, effectively finding him.

"What? What are you two doing here?" Peter yelled back to the boy.

"Kingpin's here, just move over!" The boys started to bicker, attempting to move around each other in the vent.

"Stop bickering or I'm burning both of you alive! One of you just move over!" Now they were a jumbled mess of limbs, no one was getting anywhere.