˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ᴄʜ. 1 ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ʙᴀʙʏ

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❝ᴅᴀᴅ... ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏʟᴅ, ᴍᴀɴ.❞

˗ˏˋ °•*⁀➷♡ ~ "

˗ˏˋ °•*⁀➷♡ ~ "...Needless to say I nuh-uh duh... she was all bad buh-duh-the less" Miles sang.

It was a Monday, the air was crisp as signs of winter started to show. Miles had won a scholastic contest that granted him access to a new school; Brooklyn Visions Academy. Though he was reluctant at first, he remembered that Y/N went to the Academy, which of course made him change his mind.

"Ooooh~" He was suddenly cut off by a quick call from his father, reminding him that he was supposed to be packing.

"Miles!" He yelled.

"Yeah?" Miles yelled back.

"Are you finished packing for school?" Miles immediately got to work, shoving various items into his suitcase.

"Yeah! Just ironing my last shirt!" A loud sigh could be heard from his father. As he was swiftly getting ready, he heard the doorbell ring. He flung on his hoodie and ran downstairs to see Y/N, dressed in her school uniform, modified slightly with a large grey sweater, which had once belonged to Miles.

"Goodmorning!" She yelled to him. He smiled and made a sound of acknowledgment before running around the house once more.

"Where's my laptop?"

"¿Dónde le dejaste?"

"¡Yo no se!"

"Miles, if you want me to drive both of you to school we gotta go now-"

"No dad we'll walk-" Y/N could see Miles was embarrassed.

"I'm guessing you waited until the last minute to pack?" She giggled as he took a quick bite of food while grumpily muttering.

He grabbed the girls' hand before attempting to leave. Before they could even get off of the porch, Mrs.Rio stopped both of them to give them some love, much to Miles' dismay. After she was done, he rolled his bag down the steps. Y/N followed as his mother yelled out to him.

"Okay, Mami. Hasta luego!" The duo gave kind greetings to many of their friends during the walk to the school they now attended together.

"Oooh look who's back!"

"We missed y'all!" Another one yelled. About a quarter of the way to the Academy, Miles decided to grab some stickers from his pocket. He gave one to Y/N and she lightly placed it on the side of a building that was already full of graffiti.

"Watch this." He said as he took a running start.

"Wait, Miles-" Before she could stop him he was already in the air, slapping a sticker onto a stop sign. Y/N winced as the metal clanged. Miles had a triumphant grin for a split second before promptly falling onto his face.

"Are you alright?" While she helped him to his feet, they heard the signature 'Bwoop Bwoop' of a police car. The two teens sighed and got into the back seat. They sat on opposite sides in the back of his father's police car. She played with his fingers as her legs positioned themselves comfortably over his lap. His hands were soft, but slightly rough on his palm and the inner part between his thumb and index finger. She smiled, knowing the callouses were from drawing.