CHAPTER 5

POV FIRST PERSON

Today I wake up while looking around, I'm in the room I slept in yesterday, although I have parts of my memories blurred, I guess I was sleepy, so I stand up and go to the bathroom where I left my combat uniform, then I get dressed, so then I walk to the dining room to have breakfast, on the way I run into Port Royal.

Me: Good morning.

Port: Good morning Commander.

Me: I'm going to the dining room, will you come with me?

Port: It's a pleasure.

So we walk together to the base dining room, and now we stand in line to be served our food.

Port: What are you going to do next?

Me: I'll go look if there are spare clothes on my ship, after all, I can't wear these clothes every day, if I don't have a change of clothes, I'll have to walk around the base without clothes and I don't want the girls to call it an exhibitionist.

Port: Nobody wants that, yesterday when you were being bombarded with questions, I inquired in my ship and if I have spare clothes, if you want I can lend you something.

Me: (Laughter) No thanks, after all, your clothes would be a bit too big for me, especially in the chest area.

Port: Ah, I forgot you were a flat.

Me: Yes, I'm flat.

Port: (Giggles) Doesn't it bother you that I call you flat?

Me: No, not at all, being flat has its advantages. For example, when I fight I don't have two greasy masses bothering me when I move and additionally I don't need to wear a bra.

That's right, I'm not currently wearing a bra, but I think now I regret it a bit, now that area of ​​my body is very sensitive and getting burning in the nipples when the fabric of my shirt rubs against my nipples.

Port: (Doubts) Don't your nipples hurt? I know that you are not flat at all, at first glance I deduce that you are an A cup.

Me: (Damn, this wretch has come to crave me) It hurts a little, but that's not the issue, don't ask me more than you make me a little uncomfortable.

That's when my turn comes and I see that Nevada attends to me.

Nevada: Yo, new.

Me: Good morning.

Nevada: I've heard a lot about you, the girls talk a lot about you, are you an aircraft carrier that measures more than 300 meters in length?

Me: Yes, that's true.

Nevada: A large aircraft carrier is the same as you have to eat very well.

Then Nevada serves me a large fast-food hamburger-style sandwich, then pours me a tall glass of orange juice for a drink.

Port: (shocked) Unbelievable, you are that gluttonous.

Me: shut up! Nevada-san, please don't serve me too much, I don't think I can finish it all.

Nevada: (Giggles) Don't be shy, please eat it all.

Nevada's smile is so bright that I couldn't refuse it, I know how difficult it is to cook, since in my past life I also cook.

So I looked down and accepted the food from Nevada, I walked to a table and sat down, so I started to eat, after a while my friend sits next to me, but instead of helping me, she just came to laugh at me.

Me: You seem to enjoy me suffering, are you a sadist?

Port: Of course not, it's just that your facial expression is very funny.