CHAPTER 21

POV FIRST PERSON

It has been 10 days since the spies were sent to the Sakura empire to investigate, on the other hand I have dedicated myself exclusively to doing some "Suspicious" experiments in order to kill that demon and I have succeeded, I have prepared several weapons that in the bullet have some uranium to seal that devil's regeneration abilities.

Me: Well, I just need a small sub division and that's it, I can also ask for assistance from the Iowa fleet that's stationed at Midway.

I had prepared torpedoes and modified cannon shells to kill that idiot.

Me: Ok, that's all for now, now I'm going to rest.

So I shower inside the lab bathroom and then fall asleep on the couch.

THIRD PERSON POV 

London: We have news from the spy division! They have been discovered and are asking for assistance! We have the coordinates ***********!

Wales: (shocked) What? (sigh) And i thought today would be a quiet day. Call all the girls! We have an emergency meeting!

London: yes!

TIME SKIP

The girls are already gathered.

Wales: The girls we sent out as spies have been discovered and are asking for our assistance.

Me: what? Have they been caught?

Wales: Yes, they are currently on the islands of the Philippines.

Me: But that is not a place that we can get to in hours, it would take more than 2 months to get there.

Wales: That's true, but... (Looks at me).

Me: (smiling) I understand. But don't go throwing up in the cabin.

Wales: That's good that you understand me with the look.

Me: Speaking of which, I need these girls to deploy with me in an operation to gather information on this new enemy.

Nimitz hands Wales a report and she looks at the contents.

Wales: Why do you want submarines in your fleet?

Me: Ah, that's not for me, that's the subs I want to be stationed at Midway Island and standby, I also want Port Royal to be with them. For me, I want Allen M Sumner, Atlanta and San Diego to come in my fleet.

Wales: I understand.

Me: thanks.

Wales: That's it, we'll go in Nimitz's planes as they are the fastest.

TIME SKIP

The girls are on the flight deck while Nimitz gives instructions on how they have to board the plane and that they shouldn't touch any buttons if they don't want to die, this is undoubtedly a deterrent word that shakes all the girls.

Me: Is there any other doubt!

Hamman: Why are you wearing that ridiculous suit with a yellow vest?

Me: That's to get into character, currently I run deck operations, so I have to put on this suit, don't worry that when it's my turn, I'll change my clothes.

In that the takeoff operations begin and the planes begin to take off one by one with the kansen as crew members.

(Play a top gun song (Danger zone) to make the scene more epic)

The planes take off while Nimitz directs the other planes to the catapults and then the planes are launched by the catapult.

PHILIPPINES ISLAND