CHAPTER 29

THIRD PERSON POV

In the sea one of the fragments of Un is aboard a siren ship that they "borrowed" and are now sailing towards Midway Island, they already have the ring installed in the space-time cannon, they just need to approach Midway to fire the cannon against the island and this island lies the key that will release the true power that was taken from him millions of years ago.

Copiler: How long to get there?

Siren3: 1 month at this current rate.

Copiler: I understand, we still have time, Observer should be recruiting slaves for our new kingdom, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Azur Lane Fleet

On the Hornet aircraft carrier,Javelin is somewhat down about the next battle because she knows that in the next fight Ayanami will be her enemy.

Javelin: Ayanami is on the other side.

In that Laffey approaches to cheer her up.

Javelin: (cheering up) I'm fine, I still don't know what to do... but at least now I have no doubts about what to do.

Elsewhere, Enterprise stands in the middle of the flight deck as she feels the sea breeze.

Belfast: Enterprise, is there something bothering you?

Enterprise: (enjoying the Sea Breeze) There's nothing to worry about, I'm just enjoying the Sea Breeze. A decisive battle is coming, I must be perceptive.

Belfast: Just refrain from being impulsive.

Enterprise: (Uncomfortable) I'll do what I can.

Belfast: (motherly look) Enterprise?

Enterprise: (Ungh) Come on, don't worry too much, I won't act rashly. I'm fine, there's no question about it in my heart.

Enterprise leaves the place to escape from Belfast, but no one would notice as Enterprise has a very badass expression.

Hamman: Look at all that determination.

Houston: Without a doubt it is the sister of Yorktown.

Portland: But my little sister is cuter!

All: No one asked for your opinion!

Portland walked into a corner and curled into a ball as she got depressed.

TIME SKIP

Black clouds cover the fleet, it was obvious that a storm was coming, however, this storm is not normal.

Helena: My radar hasn't been working properly for a while now.

Massachusetts: I have a bad feeling.

Meanwhile in an alternate dimension.

Observer: (Disgusted) Why did you call me?

Akagi: How for what? Have you forgotten? "That", I mean "that".

Observer: Ah, "That", in that case I'll leave it all to you, but don't do anything crazy.

Akagi: Ok, by the way, has something happened? I see you are very worried.

Observer: (Uncomfortable) Huh? Ah, that... nothing happens to this, just some inconveniences that I have to solve, it's nothing serious, ahahahahaha, see you.

In that Observer leaves.

Akagi: Whatever...

In that Akagi starts a song using the power of the siren, she obtains an immense power.

Meanwhile, the Azur Lane fleet is hit by a massive storm, a storm they have never seen or experienced before.

¡CLANCK! ¡¡CRACK!

Hornet: Watch out! The bomb safety has broken! Take cover!

In that several bombs begin to roll on the deck of the Hornet aircraft carrier.

Javelin: How did this happen? We did the ties perfectly!

Laffey: From time to time, things don't turn out the way we hope.

Fortunately, the bombs fall into the sea without detonating, the girls breathe a sigh of relief.

In that Enterprise sees something in the sky, she was going to speak when the fleet is enveloped by several crimson rays and an intense brightness completely blinds them, then they do not feel the storm, the violent rocking of the sea disappears suddenly and then when the girls begin to recover their vision, they realize that they are no longer on earth, they were somewhere else.

On the surface of the sea they could see black rocks with neon stripes everywhere and at the bottom there is an active volcano that expels lava in the crater.

Hornet: Where are we?

Cleveland: That's the same question I was going to ask you.

Montpelier: We are in an Isekai!

Author: OOOOOIIIIIIIIIIII!

[CUT II]

On the surface of the sea they could see black rocks with neon stripes everywhere and at the bottom there is an active volcano that expels lava in the crater.

Hornet: Where are we?

Cleveland: That's the same question I was going to ask you.

Montpelier: Sister look over there!

In that several portals appear in front of the fleet and several mass-produced siren vessels are shown, most of them are aircraft carriers.

Cleveland: [It's the sirens!]

The girls look at the enemy very annoyed and disgusted by the unwelcome unwanted visit.

In that Enterprise focuses her gaze to the bottom, more precisely, to the volcano, she sees Akagi levitating near the volcano.

Enterprise: Akagi!

Akagi: [Welcome to my seas Azur Lane, from the bottom of my heart, I welcome you]

TO BE CONTINUE................................................