CHAPTER 47

Zuikaku: Who are you?

Reki: I'm Rekishi, goddess of time and history, due to a butterfly effect and that a war has been resolved, I'm a bit bored, so I decide to help you.

Zuikaku: Help me?

Reki: At this rate you and your sister will be killed by their sempai.

Zuikaku: What do you propose?

Reki: I'll give you the power of the script, what do you think?

Zuikaku: The power of the script? What power is that?

Reki: For the next 24 hours you will have the ability that everything you wish for will come true.

Zuikaku: So if I want to win Akagi, then I can win.

Reki: Yes.

Zuikaku: So if I want to make Akagi wake up, she will wake up.

Reki: No.

Zuikaku: Why not?

Reki: Because it would be boring. The audience calls for action.

Zuikaku: (Sigh) Okay, but would you tell me how to make Akagi wake up?

Reki: No, because it would be boring.

Zuikaku: (What's wrong with this demon goddess!? But if I don't accept, I won't have the strength to stop Akagi-sempai.) Okay, I accept.

At that moment Zuikaku wakes up and everything starts to move, but in slow motion, so Zuikaku shoots a scroll and destroys the plane.

Zuikaku: Wake up at once Akagi-sempai!

Akagi: I only obey Orochi! I don't know you, you're just an enemy I have to defeat!

Akagi continues to attack Zuikaku while Zuikaku repels Akagi's attacks.

Elsewhere Tester is still firing at the luckiest trio of destroyers in the empire and indeed they are very lucky as they are dodging shots from a siren battleship.

In that one of the shots manages to destabilize Yuudachi making her fall.

The girls worry about her, Shigure goes to help her.

Shigure: Are you alright!?

Yuudachi: I'm fine, I can continue.

That was a lie since Yuudachi's eyes are rolling, she was in a daze and it would take her a long time to recover.

Shigure: This is going from bad to worse.

BAM! BAM! BBBOOOOMMMMM!

In that the Iron Blood fleet appears saving them.

Eugen: What are they doing? Stand down if you can't hold this position!

Z1: Is it okay?

Z23: Don't play because you could get hurt.

Yuudachi: (recovers) Counterattack!

Tester: Ara, we have many guests, but the result will be the same.

Hipper: What are we going to do? The enemy outnumbers us.

Eugen: Sister, did you lose hope like you lost your breasts when you became Kansen?

Hipper: (Furious) I'll hit you!

Eugen: Fufufufu, just kidding, but you're right, but it's time to use our card face down.

Hipper: ¿Hah?

Z1: It's time for the... the... the duel!

Z23: What are you saying?