CHAPTER 3

THIRD PERSON POV

War never changes no matter what time it takes place.

XIV century, a time of discoveries and adventures, humanity set sail in search of new places to explore, soon those good attitudes were replaced by other feelings: greed, ambition and the power of glory, and humanity killed each other for trivial topics.

As time passed, the true enemy became "The Siren" an alien race with technology so advanced that it easily decimated human forces and humanity was driven from the seas.

To counteract this unprecedented threat, the surviving countries created the Azur Lane organization, where Kansen technology was created, the kansen are girls who were embedded with the power of warships, with this form a way of fighting in same conditions against the siren.

This organization is made up of:

-Eagle Union.

-Royal Navy.

-Iron Blood.

-Sakura Empire.

-Iris Libre.

-Vicha Dominion.

-Sardinia Empire.

-Parliament of the North.

After many battles against the siren, the siren were pushed back and now an air of peace can be breathed momentarily.

¡RROOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!

In that two Dauntless planes fly over an aircraft carrier that is undergoing repairs, the planes make formation flights to practice, on the flight deck a woman sees the exercise of her planes.

This aircraft carrier is the USS Enterprise, behind Enterprise Vestal walks towards her.

Vestal: I'm done, everything is ready for you to set sail.

Enterprise: Yes, thank you very much.

Vestal: This could be a very dangerous battle, so be very careful.

Enterprise: (We can only learn one thing about war, that war is always caused by stupidity of humanity)

POV FIRST PERSON

I sail alongside Port Royal from another world, she joined me because she regards me as her leader, after all, she recognizes me as worthy of being my subordinate and also because I am an aircraft carrier.

In that I see that one of my Hawkeye returns and lands, the collected data enters my brain directly, I had not instantly received the report since I feared an interception of the communication by the siren or by Red Axis or Azur Lane.

Me: It seems that the Pearl Harbor base of this world is greatly changed.

Port: Changed?

Me: The base is much advanced than the one in our world, but in the port there are only many obsolete ships from the second world war.

In that Port looks at me with a face of: WTF.

Me: I'm not lying, I'll send you the image by data link.

In that Port receives the data collected by my Hawkeye and she is surprised.

Port: I can't believe it, why is the base so advanced, but the military technology is as old as my great-great-grandmother?

Me: No idea, but it's better to get closer to ask, I want you to be alert, I don't want them to catch us off guard.

Port: Don't worry, I'll escort you very well.