CHAPTER 20

THIRD PERSON POV

In the training camp of the Sakura Takao empire, she practices with the sword, she has her eyes closed and then a petal falls from a tree, then she draws her sword and the petal is divided in half, then Takao feels satisfied with the results of her training.

CLAP! CLAP!

At that the sounds of applause are heard, so she turns to see and she sees Zuikaku who is cheering her on.

Zuikaku: Training?

Takao: Zuikaku, I see you've returned safely.

Zuikaku: (Somewhat sad) Yes, but I think I didn't do as well as I expected.

Takao: I understand... well, in that case come with me, let's walk for a while.

Zuikaku: ok.

Zuikaku follows Takao, they walk through the bamboo grove, the landscape is very beautiful with some clean water lagoons and some flowering bushes adding more beauty to the landscape.

After walking for a while, they reach a very high place where you can see the city and the port.

Zuikaku: I have fought with all my power against Gray Ghost, but I didn't have a chance to hit her, on the contrary, she managed to give me a very powerful blow that I could barely withstand. I can't accept this result, I must get stronger so I can protect my friends and my sister.

Zuikaku speaks depressed, Takao looks at Zuikaku somewhat worried, so Takao in a friendly way hits Zuikaku's shoulder, but Zuikaku has not fully recovered from her injuries so Zuikaku hurts a lot, so Zuikaku looks somewhat annoyed at Takao .

Takao: (Surprised) Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.

Zuikaku: Takao, I'm still recovering from my injuries and you hit me.

Takao: I'm sorry, but the point is that you can hold on to your colleagues and friends, you're never alone.

Zuikaku: (Moved) Takao?

Takao: We're comrades, right?

Zuikaku regains her morale and Takao cheers up a bit.

TIME SKIP

It is late and Shiranui works at the port while monitoring the supplies that are for Orochi, however, she is very upset, this job was supposed to be done by Akashi, but she had disappeared.

Shiranui: Where has that silly cat gone? As soon as I see her I'm going to make her a stew.

In that behind her, the spies of Azur Lane walks behind her, but Edinburg trips over a piece of iron causing her to fall face first on the ground, Edinburg's glasses fly, without glasses she does not see anything.

Edinburg: Where did my glasses go? I see nothing.

Shiranui: (Approaches Edinburg) Are you okay? By the way, I've never seen you before, who are you?

In that Sheffield appears and she places the mask on Edinburg's face.

Sheffield: (Speaking Japanese) I'm sorry for all the trouble my sister caused.

In that Sheffield grabs Edinburg and they leave, but Shiranui stops them.

Shiranui: Wait, she dropped this.

The British girls see what Shiranui has in her hands, they are Edinburg's glasses, she approaches Shiranui and thanks her, then they leave, leaving Shiranui somewhat confused, but she doesn't care and goes back to her work.