CHAPTER 42

THIRD PERSON POV

Enterprise once again has that dream where the sea is on fire and there are shipwrecks floating in the sea and then she sees her other self piling up corpses once more.

Enterprise: (threatening tone) Who are you? What are you trying to accomplish by showing me all this?

Ash: War... I just repeat, across all oceans, time, I keep fighting... an endless war, this ocean burns in flames my true scarlet lane... Soon this reality will be yours too...

In that the brightness of the Blind causing her to wake up somewhat upset, it was Belfast who opened the curtains causing sunlight to enter Enterprise's room.

Belfast: Good morning, how did you sleep last night?

Enterprise: (Sleepy) Belfast...

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY THE OPENING OF AZUR LANE)

Enterprise walks outside and she steps out into the main courtyard, Belfast following behind.

Belfast: Where are you going? Breakfast is ready.

Enterprise: I don't need it right now.

Belfast: Please eat breakfast, it is necessary for a healthy life.

Enterprise: (irritated) Please stop. I looked like a fool trying to imitate human life.

After that Enterprise leaves.

Belfast: (How will Nimitz react to seeing that her friend has taken a turn for the worse?)

THIRD PERSON POV NEAR MIDWAY

The siren battleship that Un borrowed is heading to Midway Island, due to many unforeseen events the journey lasted more than 2 months, this was because the fragment that has the Teleport ability was shot down by Nimitz and the fragment that has the omnipresence ability was also shot down by Nimitz, actually this fragment is also very furious that some brat is screwing up his plans.

Un: How's everything going!?

Siren 1: We're 30 seconds away from getting in range of the space-time cannon.

Un: Once in position we will fire in 10 seconds, that's all.

The ship moved into position and the weapon activation protocol began.

Meanwhile under the sea the group of Eagle Union submarines are already in position, they had detected the enemy ship for a long time, only now they need to position themselves.

Port: All girls, go to your positions.

The girls nodded and placed themselves in a special airlock that Nimitz had prepared on the Nautilus submarine and then the airlock fills with water and then the hatch opens and the girls go outside and then the girls summon their ships.

SIREN SHIP.

Un: Hahahahahahahahahahaha, there's nothing around, so the time for our revival is finally coming.

On the siren's ship a siren gives a report.

Siren 2: We have a gigantic contact below us!

Everyone tenses up and in that under the sea emerge 3 battleships of the Iowa class, several submarines and the Port Royal cruiser.

Port: All weapons fire at will, shoot them down with the special weapons!

Un: (Panic) AHHHHHHHH!

BBAM! BAM!

BBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM! BBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

Multiple explosions reverberate off the siren ship and the enemy ship is shaken by merciless shelling from 3 battleships, 4 submarines and a guided missile cruiser.