CHAPTER 7

THIRD PERSON POV

The base is now on fire, the girls and manjuus are running all over the place to put out the fire that is in the base, the situation in the sea is not the best since there are several warships completely destroyed and there are many incapacitated kansen.

Out at sea there are many boats manned by manjuus to rescue the incapacitated kansen.

Through binoculars Wales looks at the state of the base from afar.

Wales: We were caught off guard. I didn't expect the empire to attack us so quickly.

Illustrious: That the empire is allied with Iron Blood is not a surprise. But... Are they aware of the danger siren technology can do?

In that all the incapacitated siren ships disappear from the port without a trace.

Wales: We need to focus on repairing the damage to the base.

Illustrious: Right.

Enterprise: Wales!

In that Wales and Illustrious look at Enterprise that sails towards where they are.

Wales: What's up Enterprise?

Enterprise: I received an SOS from you! What happened!? Nobody wants to give me an explanation!

In that Wales sees that the girls who are not injured are surrounding Nimitz and Port Royal.

Wales: Ah, that Enterprise, thanks to Nimitz and Port Royal the base has not suffered much damage, they are two kansen who have just joined our faction, so I hope you get along with them.

Enterprise: (Looking at the riot of kansen) I understand.

Enterprise sighs a little more relieved.

POV FIRST PERSON

After being crushed by the girls I have been freed from that riot of kansen and it's all thanks to Javelin and Laffey.

Port: (Exhausted) Now I realize how stupid I was to feel envious of your popularity.

Me: First time?

Javelin: (Giggles) It's better to be normal and no one will bother you.

Me: I do.

Laffey: I'm sleepy.

Javelin: Just wait until we get to the port.

So arriving at the port we jump into the port and summon our ships to anchor them at the docks.

Me: (Sigh) The attack is over, but the repair work is coming.

Javelin: But I'm glad the girls aren't severely damaged.

In that we see Laffey on the floor and we get a little scared.

Me: Are you alright!?

Laffey: I don't know, I'm really sleepy, I'll sleep here.

Javelin: Laffey! This is not a place to sleep!

Javelin picks up Laffey and carries her on her shoulders, at which point our attention is drawn to Wales, Unicorn and Illustrious approaching.

Unicorn: Hey girls!

Me: Hello Unicorn.

Javelin: Unicorn, are you okay?

Unicorn: Yes. Nimitz-san, you bravely fought against the top division, it was very impressive.

Me: (Giggles) Thank you so much for the compliment.