CHAPTER 45

THIRD PERSON POV

In the Sakura empire Prinz Eugen infiltrates the Orochi shipyards.

Eugen: I'm sorry, but curiosity kills me, so I'll keep the plans of your ship.

In that Eugen is surprised because she sees Akagi in the bow of the Orochi.

Eugen: What is Akagi doing here? I thought Orochi was cancelled.

Akagi: Orochi, hashin.

In that the battleship Orochi is activated and the place shakes and the shipyard threatens to collapse, so Eugen decides to flee, her life is more valuable than some construction plans.

Outside the high-ranking girls are drunk from last night's sleepover so they don't realize what's going on.

On the other hand, Kaga tries to run towards the port, but her injuries have not recovered and she falls to the ground, luckily Zuikaku and Takao help her up and they walk towards the port and see her, Kaga is in shock.

Kaga: Ne-sama?

On the other hand, Nagato sees everything that happened from the imperial palace.

Nagato: I knew it! I should have locked her up until she calms down! Akatsuki! Call the commanders now!

Akatsuki: They are indisposed right now!

Nagato: (Shock) NANI !?

IN THE PORT THE GIRLS SPECULATE WHAT IS HAPPENING

Shokaku: Could it be that Kaga-Sempai is doing all this?

Kaga: Hey! That was rude of you!

Shokaku: You were here, I hadn't seen you.

In that the girls see her, they see Orochi.

Atago: (shocked) Masaka, is that Orochi?

In that they all go into shock to see Akagi at the bow of the ship.

Zuikaku: Akagi-sempai!

In that Kaga calls the royal palace.

Kaga: [Yes, it's me. Did you authorize Orochi to sail?]

Nagato: [No, Akagi has set sail on her own.]

Kaga: [Yes, I understand now]

Nagato: [I know this is too much to ask of you, but you take care of chasing after Orochi, currently my subordinates are... indisposed, so I'll leave it all to you, I have to take care of all this bureaucracy and then I'll catch up with them.]

Kaga: [I understand] Everyone here! We are on a new mission, we are going to hunt Orochi!

The girls nodded and prepared for an emergency raid.

NEAR AZUR LANE BASE

In that several explosions reverberate in the siren fleet and the sky is filled with Dauntless and Avenger planes.

Belfast: It's Enterprise planes!

Enterprise: Siren!

Puri: (Excited) Enterprise! Our meeting will be legendary!

Enterprise fires an arrow while Puri fires her cannons, Enterprise luckily manages to dodge Puri's attack, but Puri does receive Enterprise's arrow, severely damaging her.

Puri emerges from the explosion badly damaged so she wisely decides to retreat as her fleet was decimated by Azur Lane.

Puri: It was so much fun, but I have to go. I'll wait for you at the final stage!

In that Puri begins to shoot randomly causing confusion in the allied and enemy forces.

Enterprise: (shock) Does she shoot her allies too?

Port: Nope! She is trying to start a mix up!

Port Royal Fires an SM2 missile at Puri, but Puri manages to teleport in time and the missile hits the air and explodes.

Port: ¡Tch!

The enemy fleet also escapes teleporting and the girls breathe a sigh of relief that no one was seriously hurt.

Port: Hello Enterprise! This is Port Royal showing up!

Port Royal greets Enterprise very cheerful.

Enterprise: You seem to be very happy.

Port: Yes! I'm finally going to see Nimitz-chan today!

Enterprise: I'm happy for you.

Belfast: Thank you very much Enterprise and Port Royal.

Port: (Very happy) You're welcome, it's an honor to help my friends!

Enterprise: No problems.

Belfast: Enterprise, you are always here for us when we are in danger. (Smile)

Enterprise: You take a lot of risks for someone who always lectures me against it.

Belfast: I feel protected, you are like a knight in shining armor.

Enterprise: (Blushing) Leave that thing, it's not my style.

Port: ~ Araaaa? ~ ~ Is there a maiden in love? ~

The girls laugh at this and Enterprise blushes even more with embarrassment.

Across the World Orochi sails in the middle of a fleet formation made up of mass-produced siren vessels.

Tester: We've already passed the Sakura Empire's patrol network, though they were confused enough to give us a fight. Finally... (looks at Orochi) Although I must say that the design is quite attractive.

Observer: The battles must be romantic. They are physical manifestations of the will, the will is what moves them and pushes them forward.

Tester: The things you say are very sentimental and difficult to process.

Puri: (Appearing out of nowhere) She's just so self-centered.

Tester: Ara, it seems that someone crushed you.

Puri: I don't dislike rough play, rather I've enjoyed having someone stop me. By the way, this is yours.

Puri hands the cube to Observer and Observer takes it.

Observer: Well, in that case let's start...

In that the cube begins to shine and Observer begins to give a song in the siren language and the black mental cube disintegrates and flies towards Orochi and then the cube enters Orochi causing the ship to shine and multiple sparks emerge from the ship.

Akagi covers her eyes from the intense glow and when the glow disappears she sees Amagi.

Akagi: Amagi-nesama?

Amagi: Long time no see Akagi.

Akagi walks towards Amagi and then she hugs Amagi.

Akagi: It's good to see you once again sister.

Amagi: Thank you Akagi for reviving me, it was so long that I couldn't see you.

Akagi: Sister.

Amagi: Look at that Akagi, this ship, my new body feels all this power, look it's the power of love.

At that in the stern a gigantic rocket is deployed and then the rocket is fired towards an unknown place.

¡FOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHH!

Unknown to anyone, this is an intercontinental missile with a simple nuclear warhead.

TO BE CONTINUE.....................................