CHAPTER 14

POV FIRST PERSON

Me: Damn what a scare...

I sigh of relief when I look at the clear midday sky, Sandy almost died because of a practical joke from my friend, now she is confined by order of Wales, although it was a joke, the problem was that almost a kansen died.

In that I see that the sky on the horizon begins to turn black, it seemed that a storm was coming, but I hope that storm does not come towards us and stays where it is.

TIME SKIP

Against all odds, the storm that I saw 4 hours ago hits the base and there is torrential rain, the weather is very hot so there is no problem getting wet in this rain, I walk along the beach aimlessly, I see that the girls pack their things as fast as they can and run for cover.

Me: This storm is the weakest I've ever seen.

As I walk I see Enterprise looking at the horizon, she is standing on the edge where the sea and the sand divide.

Me: what is she doing here?

So I walk over to her, summon a very large umbrella, and stand next to her to share the umbrella.

Me: How long do you plan to be here? It's raining a lot, you should take shelter from the rain, you should also bundle up a little.

Enterprise: What about you? You are also soaked from the rain and you also have your Bikini on.

Me: The fishing vest is a suit that insulates the temperature and that keeps me warm.

Enterprise: (sigh) In the end I didn't understand that fishing helped me improve my power in combat.

Me: Yes it does, fishing helps you suppress your emotions that can be discovered by the enemy, fish are beings that can capture your bloodlust, the more impatient and release bloodlust, the fish will not bite, but for On the contrary, you are someone patient and you hide your thirst for blood, you will be able to catch as many fish as I did a few hours ago.

Enterprise: I'll take your advice in that case.

Me: Changing the subject, it's time to talk about your situation.

Enterprise: Which one?

Me: I'm a very direct person, so let me ask you this: How long do you plan to fight the same way you did in the last battle?

Enterprise: ...

Me: It seems to me that you are very tired of fighting, and I don't blame you, everyone is tired of absurd wars, but that doesn't explain your current way of fighting, you fight as if nothing mattered to you, you don't take care of yourself and you just fight until collapse from exhaustion. Your current way of living is very defective, if you continue like this you may lose the compass of your life and end up lost.

Enterprise: My sister is very seriously ill because of me.

Me: I understand what is happening to you, I also have many younger sisters that I must take care of and protect at all costs, however, I fight knowing my weaknesses and I think about how I can cover them, throughout my life I have seen many men die brave people who died for my good, I feel very bad for them, but even so I keep fighting to protect the innocent.

Enterprise: And what does that have to do with anything?

Me: Remember that you are not the only one who suffers from this war, in this world there are many people who suffer from war, maybe on the other side of the planet there is a kansen who has lost a friend or a sister.

Enterprise: Do you think that's true?

Me: We fight risking our lives, it is not strange that some of the girls have been left behind in this war, remember that you can visit your sister whenever you want, you can visit and talk to your sister whenever you want.

Enterprise: That's true.

Me: In my world, you know I had a friend... (Sadness) she died a few years ago, she was born knowing that her mother and aunts died in combat and that's sad, you know?

In that Enterprise looks at me surprised by my words.

Enterprise: That's very tragic, how did she live?

Me: She was a good warrior, she was very powerful and we became friends, when I lost her I promised myself that I would protect all the people she protected and that was the only way to make her happy in her life in the afterlife or I think so.

At that Enterprise looks at me surprised.

Me: Think about what I've told you and think about your actions, I don't want you to fall.

I hit Enterprise's shoulder in a friendly way and I retire to my room, as I walk Nimitz's feelings invade my brain making me feel very nostalgic and I started to cry for my friend Enterprise CVN-65.

Me: (Confusion) This is... I don't know...

I walk to a bank and sit there to calm down a bit.

THIRD PERSON POV

Wales watches from the office window.

Wales: The storm is very strong.

Just then the door swings open and Cleveland walks into the room.

Cleveland: Wales! It's bad!

Wales: (Doubts) What is it?

Cleveland: The base radio has picked up an SOS! It's from Dragon Empery's fleet!

NT: I ​​think I will uninstall Modern Warships

I had spent 10 days farming, buying missions to get the SMX-31 and today everything was reset, I don't know what I can do, someone who can help me with this

Since I don't have a screenshot or any physical evidence I can't do anything.

To be continued...........................................