3 many dorks 5 me

Time flew by and soon enough it was sunrise. I looked at roni, who was enthralled still by nacho jesus, "we aren't keeping him..." I said, still really creeped out she kept a tarantula. "Well duh!" She exclaimed. Then mumbled something to nacho jesus. "What?" I sighed. "What's what?" She asked faking puzzlement. "What did you mumble to nacho Jesus?" I questioned firmly. She sighed, "I said don't worry bb mommy will never let you gooooo!" Ugh "you're so weird..." I was interrupted by a buzz.
Diego: "Hey cutie ;P"
Me: "oh god stop"
Diego: "haha alright" "sorry earlier I passed out"
Me: "typical..."
Diego: "so anyway..do you maybe want to meet up for some lunch..?"
My hands stiffened not wanting to type another word. My palms sweated like crazy and I threw my phone across the room. Roni, knowing me, grabbed my phone and read while my head was buried into my disgusting hands. "And sent!" She said happily and I looked up with dread. "Wh-wh-what did you just do..." I stuttered madly. "Accepted your date," she said with innocence. "What tHE FUCK RONI!?!" I started to yell. She booped my nose and placed my phone back into my hands. "If you threw your phone across the room for him.." She turned and made her way through the door with nacho Jesus, "then you obviously like him!" She winked and left. And again I was with my thoughts. Another buzz emitted from my phone.
Diego: "oh wow really?!" "I won't let you down!" "I'll pick you up at 1:30"
I just responded with a simple "ok" and I collapsed onto my bed. "Why is everyone I know such weird dorks!?" I said aloud.