Huehuehue *maniacal hand rub*

A/n: so in case you guys were wondering: morgans 21, diegos 24, and ronis 22(in case you a wanted some character insight idk *shrugs*) k bye.

After I realized Roni escaped to her room I got a twisted thought...I'm incredibly turned on....I began blushing and crossing my legs not wanting Diego to catch on to this dirty little secret. I buried my face into my hands and Diego really took initiative. He bent down to my level and pulled my hands off my face. He kissed my hands, then my forehead, my cheek, and then my lips. He picked me up bridal style and carried me back to my room laying me gently on my bed. Still kissing me and it's as if he read my thoughts; he began pulling off his pants and sliding off my pajama shorts. I pulled apart for a gasp of air and let out a whimper. "Diegoo" I whispered softly and he responded by running his hand up my inner thigh.

******
Roni's pov:
Hello humans reading this story! I feel awkward but kinda not. There's lots of screaming and pounding against the wall but at the same time my otps cannon. Okay hold on "I HOPE YOUR USIN' PROTECTION!!!" Sorry had to shout at the kids. Anyway how are you? How many of you pedo's wanted more? Haha your so perverted. Anyway, I bet you $10 neither of them have a condom. *stares at the ceiling and listens to noises* (lots of banging and girlish screaming but not sure from who). So, in case you guys are wondering, I kept nacho Jesus. He's doing great, I feed him dead flys, life is good. *puts in earplugs* ahhhh nice and quiet! *hangs upside down*. God I'm so alone... Oh well no one is worthy for all of this *gestures to self* anyway the kids are done now so I'll let you hear whatever the hell morgans thinking of. BYYYEEEEEE!

******
Morgans pov:
That was amazing...holy crapola...holy nacho Jesus. I'm shaking, I have no energy. Fuck, is it inappropriate to say I love him after sex? Without thinking I stared at the also half asleep Diego. "I love you..." Shit shit shit wtf brain?! "Thank god," he mumbled, "cuz I love you." My heart thudded in my chest. Buh duh boom, buh duh boom, buh duh boom. I turned towards Diego and snuggled him wrapping my arms around his waist. I rested my head on his bare chest and quickly fell asleep. God damn the feels.