The date (dun dun duuunn)

So Diego came and picked me up around 2 o'clock and we went to see a movie. We saw the movie "unfriended" and Diego was terrified the whole time. I for one started laughing, I blamed it on Diego being clingy but in reality I find it funny the way movies try to scare you. Either way diego and I had a great time.
"I'll walk you home!" Diego said excitedly. "Nah it's cool, you can go home." Not realizing what he was trying to do. "No! I insist!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me a little. "Ugh, fiiiinnne" I gave in, probably just because he was so damn cute. The whole walk he didn't let go of my hand and a few minutes after he held it I embraced it. I slipped my whole hand around his pinky and at first though a bit confused he saw I was comfortable that way, and didn't seem to mind. Finally we got to my doorstep and he stopped. "I know this is only like the first date and all..." Oh no what's he going to ask..? "But I was wondering...if it was ok with you...maybe we could....hang a bit longer...?" I bust out laughing and was practically in tears. Diego looked uncomfortable with my given reaction. "I know I'm stupid for expecting so much..." And he looked down at the ground. I then had to sit down from the inability to breathe, and he looked like he had given up. He began walking away but I grabbed his hand. Through giggles I told him, "I thought you were-were*giggles* expecting sex! *whales with laughter*"
Diego began blushing "Nononono it's only the first date! I would-" he began to chuckle a little. "I understand your confusion but I would never." I calmed down a bit and led him into the building. "Yeah sure we could play some board games and drink some tea or something." He smiled "sounds good to me!"