Im too tired to think of a title for this chapter .-.

Me and Diego were so occupied we forgot about the night. Board game after board game, mythbuster marathons, and even just laying around listening to music and sharing our interests in bands (which were mostly all the same). We didn't realize how late it got until Diego looked at his phone for the first time since the beginning of our date. "Oh crap it's almost 2 am." He said disappointed as if he didn't want to leave. I honestly didn't want it to end either. "why don't you just spend the night?" I suggested. Diego's eyes lit up which made my heart beat slightly faster. But that faded within seconds. "Nah I don't have any pjs and i got no where to sleep..." He picked up his things and started heading for the door. At that moment roni appeared from her cave. "Where do you think you're going?" She stared at Diego with tired eyes. Diego began to shake, "I was gonna go home...?" She threw a random pair of pajamas at him and he blushed a bit. "Well thanks and all..."he started. "But where am I going to sleep." Roni face palmed herself "man up and sleep with your girlfriend you boob!" She said grumpily as she headed into the kitchen. At that moment my senses went off and I went into meerkat mode. "Put my cereal back peasant!" I yelled. I looked around the corner and sure enough her face was stuffed with my cereal and she looked like a small child that had just been caught red handed. "Spit it out..." I glared at her. She spit it into the sink. "Now off to bed with you...you swine" she then looked at the ground guiltily and walked back to her room. "So umm.." Diego interrupted. "Am I spending the night..?" I turned around, "yeah that's fine I'm not really awake enough to care at this point." I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "Okie!" He smiled and stumbled into the bathroom to change; I went into my room and did the same. I proceeded to tuck myself into bed. Diego came out shortly after and laid next to me awkwardly. Soon enough he passed out but even though I was tired I couldn't really sleep. I stared at the ceiling until I felt Diego start to wrap his arms around me and snuggle into my tummy. I laughed quietly and started playing with his hair softly until I too fell asleep.