So kawaii! ^3^

I started to wake up when the sun was out and glared through my room. Diego and I were totally tangled together and snuggling now, it was perfect. His breathing was in sync with mine now and I while probably smiling like an absolute idiot. I nuzzled into his chest and he began to stir. Shit I wanted him to keep sleeping...he held me tighter and he opened his eyes "morning" I said kissing his forehead. "Mmmmmhhh" he mumbled and I giggled. He then snuggled back into me and dozed off. As much as I didn't want to move I was sooooo hungry. So I wiggled out of his grasp and walked into the kitchen. I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down. Out Roni walked and sat across from me. She smirked at me and said "so how'd you sleep?" I rolled my eyes and said "fine." Roni then got up and sat in my lap, "did you do the do?" She said cocking her head to the side. "No," I said giggling and I sarcastically glared at her. Diego then came out and Roni stood up, taking a seat the opposite of me. "Why'd you leave?" Diego whined wrapping his arms around me and resting his head in my neck. Roni then snapped awake, "hands off!" Diego shocked by Roni also woke up and threw his hands off of me. I stood up, "Roni it's okay" and I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. Roni glared at me. "Just trying to watch out for my little mo!" She whined. I sighed and patted her on the head. "Don't worry about it veronica!" (Yes guys Roni is a nickname..) and she left the room. Diego stood there very shocked and held his cheek. "What's wrong?" I asked puzzled. "Oh." He snapped out of it, "that was just like the first time you've kissed me, like, almost on the lips." I laughed. "Well should I not kiss my boyfriend?" I asked sarcastically and I started laughing. At that moment he slid his hands around my waist and pulled me close. I pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him. It felt like absolute magic. It felt warm and soft and every few second the position of our lips changed and re-collided. I never wanted to let go of this scene; me and Diego sitting in our pajamas, and creating a long lasting spark, the world around us gone.