FLUFFY CHISTMAS CHAPTER! WOOOO!

A few months have passed now and all our lives have been quite steady and stable thankfully. Ben officially moved in with Roni and she's been crazy happy and well in love. I see it in Ben too which is amazing. Me and Diego are preparing ourselves for our little bundle of joy, we have about 4 months left till' the due date, and we're having a little boy. Oh yeah! And today's Christmas!

"And Santa comes, and brings presents to all the good boys and girls. And even if he doesn't come some years you're not bad he just.."
"DIEGO?!"
He looked up from my stomach. "I really don't know where I was going with that.."
"Yeah I could tell" I rolled my eyes. He kissed my tummy, "well Santa and mommy and daddy will always love you."

"Awwwwwwwwee" Roni stumbled out of her cave and got two glasses of eggnog.

I turned toward her and she gave a lazy smile, "Santa brought lots of presents this year too!" She nodded toward the Christmas tree and I noticed it was a bit fuller than last night. My eyes widened slightly and she left back to the cave.
"We'll be out in a bit.."

Roni's POV:
I set the egg nog down on my dresser and jumped onto Ben's back.
"WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!"
Ben made an oof noise and groaned. I nibbled on the back of his ear and he smiled widely, though he was facing his pillow, I could tell. Without warning he threw himself on top of me and had me pinned.
"Don't even think about it.." I warned.
With no hesitation he tickled my sides.
"FUUUUUUCKKKKKKK" I whaled. Followed by "language!" From Morgan.
When Ben was finished tourturing me he giggled and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I slowly sat up and began to kiss him. Ahhhh! happy Christmas to me!
"You taste like eggnog" he muttered against my lips.
"That's cause' I just had some." I muttered back.
"Did you get me some too?" He said continuing the mutter filled kiss.
"Nahhhh!" I lied pulling away from him.
"Then I'll just have to have whatever's left," he whispered while smiling and he began to kiss me more, this is the only man I've ever kissed and that was perfectly okay. I ran my hands through his thick brown hair and his kiss got more passionate as I did so. Then I had a lovely idea. I'm going to do everything in my power to make him SUFFER. No one ever gets away with tickling me. I ran my hand up his thigh slowly and once I was to the very top I rubbed his inner thigh softly. I gently pulled apart and suckled on his neck which lets just say he was enjoying. I slid my other hand under his shirt and against his chest. I was driving him crazy and it was wonderful.
For the final touch I bit his bottom lip and let out a moan.
He was very excited now and there was no hiding it.
I got up and laughed handing him a glass of eggnog.
He closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh "You're an absolute sadist..I hate you." He scrunched his nose.
"Love you too" I smiled.
He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead, "Happy Christmas my lovely butthead." He laughed and I giggled, "Happy Christmas you equally lovely butthead."

Morgan's POV:
Ewewewewew!!!!!! I think I just heard my best friend do the frickle frackle!!! Ewwwwieeeeeee!!
Roni and Ben came out eventually, giggling. When Roni made eye contact with me she got rather quiet. "Sorry for screaming the f-word.." I rolled my eyes and moved down by the Christmas tree. "That was fine, but next time you 'get it on' please wait til we aren't here; for the love of god" she looked at Ben and laughed. "It wAs a tiCkLe wAr!"
She exaggerated. I just kinda stood there for a moment all embarrassed like. "Oh.." I said lamely. "It's okay mo," she said patting my head. "Now who's ready for presents?!" She said in a sing song voice. All 4 of us laughed and she handed the first present to me. "This is for Roni jr." I started unwrapping and said, "we're not naming him that, you know.." She laughed. "If course I know." I finished opening the present and it was a ton of baby clothes. Each adorable and totally punk rock, in a cute way. "Okay! Now Ben!" She said all excited, pulling out another present. Of course Ben would be next. He took the present and sat it down, and pulled Roni into his lap before opening it the rest of the way. "Much better." And he opened it the rest of the way, it was a specially signed first edition fall out boy album. Ben stared at it wide eyed for about ten minutes before attacking Roni with kisses and "I love it's" and "I love you's". Then it was my turn, "a bottle of tequila..?" She shrugged, "for after the baby's born." I laughed, we did like margaritas an awful lot before I had a person in me. I pat my stomach and Diego looked a bit uncomfortable she got me alcohol for Christmas. But ahhhh welllll, it's Roni. "And this ones for Diego!" She smiled and handed him one, when he opened it he too smiled. It was a plain black shirt that said, "best punk rock daddy." It was pretty adorable and it made his face light up. "Thank you veronica." "You're welcome!"

After we opened the rest of the presents we laid around and chilled for a bit, we put on 'ouran highschool host club' because we're all anime trash and sat around laughing. I looked over at Roni and Ben, he was whispering something in her ear and she nodded. "Me and Ben are going to go for a walk, is that okay with you guys?" "Sure." I smiled. Diego grabbed my hand, "that sounds like a wonderful idea!" They went to their room and left a little bit later

****

Once they were gone for about five minutes Diego looked at me, "I'm gonna go take a shower." I nodded and continued watching the cheesy anime. After about an hour I heard a thump and I rushed up to see if Diego was okay. "Are you okay sweetie?!" I rapidly knocked on the door. "Yeah!" He said, "could you come in here real quick though?" "Okay?" I said while turning the handle. I walked into our room the lights were off; there were rose petals everywhere, plenty of candles were lit so it was all quite visible. And when I looked at Diego he was in a suit and it seemed like he was just there waiting for me. "What's going on Diego?" He smiled widely and walked towards me, he kissed my lips briefly and kissed my hands, slowly sinking down til he was on one knee...

"Diego...oh my god..."

He smiled, still holding my hands, he finally let go and grabbed a beautiful black box that was clasped with a gold rim. He opened it to reveal a beautiful emerald green interior with a ring. This ring was all I had wanted since 7th grade. The band itself split into several thin sections and resembled rose stems. On top to the right though...a ruby with petal looking pieces supporting it, it was mimicked on the other side as well. And in the center? A diamond that mimicked the rubies. It was very beautiful, and very me.

"Morgan..?" He asked softly.

"Yes Diego?" I questioned back.

"Will you marry me..?"

"No"

Diego's face fell. "What? Why? What did I do wrong?" I saw tears start to appear.

I laughed and kissed him, "I want to marry you.."

Diego kissed me back but pulled apart looking confused.

"Well..people say 'will' like its a chore, or I have to. But that's not how I feel."
"I want to marry you."
"Forever and always.."

We both smiled widely and kissed a long passionate kiss and he slid the ring on my finger, "I thought for sure I looked like an idiot there.."
"You weren't.." I kissed him, "not at all."

At that moment I heard the door swing open and Roni sprint down the hall, she swung my door open and hugged me.

"Two things..." She started, breathless.

I stared at her confused.