Best morning ever

After our date Diego took me home and I pretty much went straight to bed. I didn't feel to well, maybe it was the wings? I dunno. I decided to sleep it off. I collapsed onto the couch and literally passed out, in my subconscious I heard Roni, she was probably eating my cereal but I didn't care. I still felt sick. I felt her prop a pillow under my head and lay a blanket over me. We both knew to take care of each other if we had actually fallen asleep on our couch since it wasn't exactly comfortable. Soon enough I fell completely asleep.

~dream time!~

Diego and I went dancing, like ballroom dancing. He twirled me in a circle and my red and black dress twirled around with me. The music changed to a tango tempo, and we well tango'd. Diego went to dip me but then I leaned too far and fell and when I looked up Diego was gone and I realized I was on a stage with the single spotlight on me. I looked out on an empty crowd and what I heard was crying. I climbed down the stage and saw a little kid, I couldn't tell if it were a boy or a girl standing there. And they were sobbing into their hands. I went to run towards them and they reached out to me but something pulled me back. A shadowy black figure stood there holding my wrist and I screamed and fought it. Until I finally gave in. I closed my eyes and when I opened them Diego was back and we were still dancing...what just happened? Weird? That was it though...

~in da morning~

I woke up, I still felt sick.
"Muuuuuhhhhh" I groaned from the couch. Roni was sitting across from me, looking worried. "Was' wrong?" I slurred. "Are you okay?!" She said feeling my forehead. "I think so..?" I said standing up. Suddenly I realized why she was worried. I felt it. I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything I had since lunch yesterday. Roni rushed in with me and held back my hair and got a warm washcloth for my face. "Shhhhh...let it all out." She comforted. Once it was over I felt incredibly weak. "Mmmmmblllll" I mumbled trying to stumble to my bedroom. In the end I fell over and Roni carried me to bed. She called me in sick for work and made me soup and told Diego and was probably my favorite person in the world at this point in time. I ended up in dreamless sleep for most of the day and I guess Diego came by but I was asleep so he didn't stay too long. He left some lovely sunflowers on my bedside with a note telling me to call him over when I woke up. Since I was awake now I had Roni call him, since it was kinda hard to formulate many sentences without feeling like hurling. He came over shortly after. He kept holding my hands and giving me kisses, and it was all quite sweet. Eventually I fell asleep again and he crawled in next to me. I still felt sick...ugh...what's wrong with me?

Roni: you owe me $10