Da plane

Roni's POV:
I gave Morgan a hug and sprinted out the door. He was going to be there soon, I felt it in my gut. I stumbled to the curb and not a car, let alone taxi was in sight. What did I expect it's 3 am? I took off down the street, I didn't have time to wait, I needed him right here, right now. Images of him flashed through my mind; the way he looked at me, his obnoxious smile, his loud laugh, his dark hair, his slender but strong arms, his strawberry pink lips, his eyes that changed so miraculously. I ran faster and faster, these images pushing me farther. Finally I was at the airport (it wasn't too far) and I ran inside. I circled round and round. I called 'Ben' a few times but I didn't see him. I ran up to the board of all the flights, one from London arrived in 2 hours. I sighed and stumbled slowly to where his terminal got out, once I sat down I was out cold, hopefully no one was watching me sleep.

Ben's POV: (Yays!)
I sat on my plane, headphones in and blasting a playlist, I stared out the window. This was such a risk, such a huge risk, I had to take it. but...so many things ran through my mind. What if she forgot about me? What if she's with someone else? What if she doesn't love me anymore? What if she didn't get the package? So many things could go wrong..I laid my head on the head rest and closed my eyes as a song started to play.

((Play your favorite sad depressing song while you read this to make this worse!!!))

****

I remember the first time that I met her, I had both of us covered in, thankfully, cold soup, that I was on the way to heat up. I felt so horrible for soaking her I literally gave her one of my shirts. When I guided her outside to where I parked, that's when I felt it. I held her hand and my heart started beating harder and faster.

The whole rest of the week I caught her following close behind me. I didn't get it, I'm just Ben. Funny old Benjamin that made questionable life choices and made puny (get it instead of funny) jokes. Eventually I got curious and asked her why she kept following me. In reality we just had loads of classes together, but that wasn't her response. Instead she smiled, that damn adorable smile and responds, "well I needed someone to stalk!"

Then there was the first time I saw her outside of school. I went to the fair with some friends and I got ditched; that's when I decided to go on the bumper cars, and guess who I bumped into?! Literally... We ended up spending that whole time together, I decided to be a show off and I knocked all the bottles over in a bottle-knocking-over-game-thing. I was rewarded with a black bear which I gave to her, she then proceeded to name him snuggums and it made me laugh.

There was the first time she spent the night at my house. I was surprised when I asked why she couldn't sleep, it was because she didn't have snuggums. It took 4 hours to finally convince her it was okay to sleep in my bed with me.
"I'll keep you safe though!"
"But you're a dude and I'm a chick!"
"So? I don't want to do the nasty with you!"
"Suuuuuuuurreee!"
(I giggled out loud)
She finally gave in and once she fell asleep she curled into my chest. It was awkward at first but I realized I wanted her there. She slept like a peaceful, drooling, angel. I got up extra early though. I didn't want her feeling awkward around me, even if her awkwardness was adorable.

Another time, "the ring debacle" as we called it. I had come back to school from the dentist and I was on so much Valium, it was as it I had a rubber chicken as a brain. She took me out to pizza for lunch after I literally begged her. We stopped inside and the first thing is get a toy from the first vending machine while she ordered. It was a stupid little plastic ring and when I put it on she teased that it didn't match my outfit. (Later she had told me I almost cried when she said that..) When we got the pizza she warned me that it looked questionable and I shouldn't eat it. But after a circular argument of why it was fine, she let me eat it. Later she went home with me because I had terrible food poisoning. (great choice Ben! Great, great choice!) She took care of me and when she same back with a bowl of super noodles I put the cheap ring from earlier on her hand (wrong hand and finger and all) and with vomit and chicken brain I said
"You make the best noodles..."
"Marry me?"
She chuckled and rolled her eyes.
"No you idiot. You won't even remember this tomorrow.."

Lastly, the day I tried to have her...
I didn't bother waking up early, I held her...
"Ben!" She jumped right away from me
I woke up slightly, "was' wrong?" I slurred.
"We-were-were-we were like-like-cuddling!"
I was tired of waiting, I slid towards her reconnecting our hands, then our legs, then I laid my one hand on her waist, and pressed my forehead against hers.

"Did you enjoy it.?" I asked her.

She blushed as if she didn't expect it.

I almost closed the gap between us before saying, "I enjoyed it.."

And I kissed her. Even if a light brush, it was enough for me.

****

*ding dong!*
An announcement came over the loud speaker, I took out my headphones.

"This is the captain speaking. We will begin decent now, please fasten your seat belts, and turn off all electronic devices'."

Here we go...

****

As I got off the plane I looked for Veronica. I circled around and called her name out a few times but no tiny people jumping up and down to see me. But as I did one last circle I found her fast asleep.

I sat down next to her and laid her head on my shoulder. I leaned my head against hers and smelt her soft, dark brown hair. The same scent remained. "Verooooniicaaaaa" I cooed at her and she slowly began to stir.

Roni's POV:
"Verooooniicaaaaa" was all I heard before I woke up. "Hm?" I mumbled. I felt shifting from next to me, and as I lifted my head up all I saw was Ben... "Ben!" I popped wide awake and pushed him back with all my force wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Woah. Okay. Hello!" He smiled.

I took no time at all when I kissed him. This kiss was like no other time, it was a kiss of hope. That we wouldn't ever leave again. He tilted my head up with one hand and with the other held my lower back. I began to cry, but it was a good cry.
He pulled apart and wiped my tears,
"It's okay, it's okay, I'm here. I'm here.." I pecked his lips repeatedly. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!" Is all I said continuously, like a broken record. Each between pecks. He pulled me away from his lips. And lifted me up wrapping me in the tightest hug ever, and while playing with my hair he softly said in my ear.

"I love you too."