Chapter 33

Bella

I knocked on Alex's door. "Come in."
I walked in. "Good morning Mr. Belinskij."
I smiled. He is looking down at some paper. I walked toward him. I put the paper on his desk. I backed back. He is looking at his computer.
"We're going to Italy tomorrow."
We? Why are we going to Italy? "What, why?" I asked. "A company invited me to a fashion and since you're my assistant, you're coming with me."
We're going to Italy? Alone? Me and Alex? "Oh, alright, sir."
"You can go now."
I walked out.
I went to my office. I started to work. It's lunchtime. I ran to the kitchen. I grabbed coffee and a sandwich. I walked back. I eat my lunch. I started to work again. The work is done. I packed my stuff. I ran to the stairs. I arrived downstairs. I got into a taxi. I have to hurry to pack my stuff.

I arrived home. I got into the building. I arrived upstairs. I walked to my room. I changed to grey sweatpants and a grey oversized hoodie. I took out my bag. I started to pack my stuff. It's very warm in Italy. I packed some summer outfits. I was then done. I made some food. I ate it up. I cleaned up after myself. I went to the couch. I watched TV. I took up my phone. Me: Girls, I'm leaving for Italy tomorrow, just so you guys know. Ava: Why?
Me: Work.
Clare: Oh, alright. I placed my phone down.
It begins to get late. I was about to sleep, but I got a message. I picked my phone up. It's Olivia, the secretary. Olivia: Hey, Bella, I just want to inform you that you are going to stay in Italy until Friday.
Wait, what? I'm going to stay there until Friday with him alone.
Me: Oh, alright, thank you for informing me.
I placed my phone down. I got myself ready for bed. I fell asleep.
I woke up.
I stood up. I went to the bathroom and got ready. I changed into black leggings and a white sweatshirt with white sneakers. I need to wear something comfortable. I walked to the kitchen. I ate my breakfast. I got out and took a taxi to work. I took my bag with me. I walked to my office with the bag. I waited for Alex.