Chapter 44

Alex

She kissed me on the lips. Her lips are soft.
She quickly backed away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," she said nervously. She was about to walk away, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a deep kiss. I want this girl. I want her kisses. I want her to belong to me. She does belong to me though, she just never knew it, but now she does.
She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked to the corner of the table. I sat her there. None of us broke the kiss. I started to take off my suit jacket, then my shirt. She broke the kiss to reach her breath. It's heavy.
I kissed her neck. She took her head back. She moaned. She wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped my arms around her waist. I picked her up. I got us to bed. I laid her there gently. I took off my boxer and my pants at the same time.
I placed my hands on the bed so she was between my arms. I slide down her dress. I threw it on the ground.
"Alex, you have to go easy on me, this is my first time," she said. Shit it's her first time, does she want me to take her virginity?
"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked gently.
She nodded. I grabbed a condom. I took it off and put it on my cock.
I took my cock closer to her clit to tease her. She bites her lip. I slide inside of her. She threw her head back and started to moan. I started slow making and then I went a little faster and a little harder.
She pushed her head back and started to moan. Her moans make me even more turned on.
"Alex!" She shouted while moaning. Hearing her moan makes me feel so good. I moaned. I went deeper. She moaned louder. "I need to cum," she said while moaning. I went a bit faster.
"I have to cum," she said moaning. "Do it," I said while I slides out my cock from her wet dripping cunt. I went down to her cunt. I spread her legs. She came. I started to lick it. She moaned. "Alex!" She shouted while moaning.
I finished as I slid my tongue out. I stood up.
I sat on the edge of the bed. She stood up. She stood in front of me. She sat on her knees in front of me. I took off the condom.
She looked at my hard cock. She looked up at me. "You can do it, my angel," I said gently as I stroked her cheek. She nodded nervously. She looked at it. She was about to grab it before I grabbed her wrist. I don't think she is ready and wants to do it.
She looked up at me. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to," I said gently and in a calm tone. She smiled at me. "It's fine, Alex, I can do it," she said softly. "That's my girl," I said with a smirk. She blushed and looked at it.
She grabbed it. I groaned. She started to lick the tip of it. I moaned and pushed my head back. She started to take more of it inside her mouth, but she gagged a lot. I looked at her again. She can't handle it, it's too much for her. "Bella, I don't think you can handle this," I said with a smirk. "It's too huge for you," I said with another smirk. She ignored me and kept sucking.
Oh, that's my fucking girl.
"Fuck, Bella," I said while moaning.
She started to suck faster. I groaned. I can feel my cum gets closer. "Bella, I'm going to cum," I said while looking down at her. She looked up at me and nodded. I came in her mouth. She slides my cock out of her mouth. She swallowed my cum. I smirked. She stood up. I went and lay on the bed. "Come here," I said. She giggled as she got into the bed. We cuddled.
She is so good in bed and this was her first time.
"You were amazing, my angel," I whispered in her ear. "You too," she said with a smile. She looked up at me. She kissed me on the lips.
I kissed back. Her tongue went inside my mouth. I took mine inside hers. We backed away. "Alex?" She asked. "Yes?" I asked.

"I always thought that you didn't even have a...heart."
I smirked. Is that so? I started to play with her hair.
"Why?"
"Because you were always cold and serious all the time."
"And you never smile or laugh."
"No one was there to make me happy, Bella."
"But now you are here, you are my happiness, Bella."
Her eyes lightened up as a smile grew on her lips. "I love you, Alex."
"I love you, too Bella."
She smiled. I kissed her forehead.
"You know the song we danced to in the evening?"
"Yes," she said. "This gotta be the night dreams come true."
"Mhm," she said.
"It's true..."
"The dream came true," I said.
"Wait, so you-"
"Yes, my angel."
A big smile was on her mouth.
She yawned. "Good night," she said as she closed her eyes. I smirked. "Good night, my angel."
I closed my eyes too. I fell asleep.
I woke up. I looked at Bella. She is still sleeping. I looked at the clock that was on the table beside the bed. I kissed her forehead. I stood up carefully. I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. I took a shower. I walked out of the shower. I changed into a black suit. I walked out and started to pack. We're leaving at 15:00. I walked to Bella. "Bella, wake up," I whispered in her ear. I backed away. She began to open her eyes. "Good morning," she said in her sleeping voice. "Good morning."
"What's the clock?"
"5:30," I said.
"Mhm." She stood up. She smiled at me while walking to the bathroom. I walked and rang the server. "Hey sir, how can I help you?" The room service asked. "I want to order some pancakes for two."
"Yes sir."