15

Gwen was pissed that Hunter came back. Pissed that he went to see her. And pissed that he even tried talking to her.

The day after was very confusing. Because one minute the two Thunder Rangers wanted their help, the next they're completely avoiding them. And that was what Dustin explained after he came to Ninja Ops, only for the three of them to have to fight in another battle.

"It's like our little adventure in the Cavern of Lost Souls never even happened."

"But I thought we were all cool."

"Yeah, and like those guys are ever reliable." Shane scoffed.

"Maybe it would be best if you can talk about them later. We have trouble."

Cam and the others ran over and stood around Gwen to look at the computer. They all groaned when they saw an Alien on the screen. "Where does Lothor get these losers?"

"Do you want to say it, or should I?"

The three morphed and went into battle. But when they arrived, neither of them saw anything. "We'll keep a lookout if awe find anything. Just be careful." Gwen warned.

She noticed Cam's silence and looked up at him. He stared at her with an awkward smile. "Mind if I have my seat back."

Gwen rolled her eyes and stood up. Cam happily took his seat on the chair and began typing on the computer.

When they looked back at the screen, they saw their friends fighting one of Lothor's aliens. And not long after, both Hunter and Blake showed up. But they weren't there to help.

"I knew these guys were still sketchy."

"Can you do anything to help them?"

"Not unless they have use the Megazord."

The three ended up running into the building to get away from the alien. But they didn't make it too far before the alien caught up to them.

But the three came up with an idea together and began taunting him to lure him into their trap. "They're a lot smarter than I thought."

"They've always been smart. You've just never noticed."

"Yeah, well I hope they're smart enough to take down those Thunder Rangers. Why want to help us out and then fight against us? It makes no sense."

"We should not wish harm upon the Thunder Rangers. I have a strange feeling that they aren't themselves right now." Sensei spoked.

"Even though they don't hesitate to try and hurt our friends?"

"Like I said, let's not wish harm on anyone."

Cam looked up at Gwen with concern. It had been weeks since she spoke about what happened. He was getting more and more concerned. And now that Hunter was back, he knew she wasn't okay.

"Cam, you're thoughts?"

Cam turned back to the screen, realizing the Alien was now giant.

"I'm thinking Megazord."

"Me too."

In the midst of battling the alien, Blake and Hunter hopped into their own zords. "Great, just what we needed."

"The Megazord will be destroyed at this rate. And they'll be injured." Gwen panicked.

"Unfortunately I can't do much from here."

They were able to destroy the alien. But all that was left was to fight off Blake and Hunter. But in the middle of their own fight, both Megazords were struck with a weird electric field.