25

"Hey, guys! I linked my Samurai Saber directly to the Ninja Ops mainframe. I should be able to continue my strategic duties even in the field."

The five of them didn't bother to say say anything as they just smiled at him. Cam began to feel awkward. "What? What are you all smiling about?" He asked.

They all stepped back. Gwen spun the chair around and held out the green ninja uniform. "Tada!" Gwen smiled as she held it up to him.

"Wow! Where did that...?

"If you're gonna be a part of the team, you gotta have the gear." Shane said.

Cam grabbed the uniform and smiled to his sister. "Where did this come from?"

"I found it. I thought that you might need it from now on." Gwen smiled.

"It takes a powerful man to choose his own destiny. Congratulations. No father could be prouder of his son."

"Thanks, guys."

~

The others soon went home. Gwen stayed at Ninja Ops to do her own thing while waiting for Cam. She just sat at the table listening to music. She felt like she could fall asleep right there.

She felt a tap on her shoulder. She took off her headphones and turned around. Gwen smiled when she saw her brother wearing the uniform. "How do I look?" He asked.

"You look great." She smiled.

Cam took a seat next to her. "I feel so happy. I feel like I could do anything."

"I knew you'd make an amazing Ranger."

Cam nodded his head. "Thanks for always believing in me. You're the best sister in the world."

"I know." Gwen flicked her hair and smirked. She then laid her head against the table. "Tell me about her."

Cam looked down at the floor and smiled. "She was so beautiful, and brave, kind, and...and.."

"And wise?" Gwen muttered.

Cam nodded. "Exactly everything father had described. She's was amazing. I wish I could've stayed longer. If only I were able to ask her more."

"I wish I was the one that went. It would have been a blessing to see her. Or to even hear her voice again." Gwen looked down at her wrist and frowned. "I feel that without the bracelet, I'm slowly forgetting."

Cam pulled her into a hug. "You won't forget. I know so."

Gwen leaned her head against his shoulder and smiled. "You're the best."

Cam smiled. "Not as amazing as you, though."

He pulled away and stood up. "Where are you going?" Gwen asked.

"To train."

"But it's already getting late."

"I know. But I don't want to be left behind." He smiled.

Gwen loved his excitement. As he left the room, Hunter came back inside holding onto his wrist in pain. "You okay?" Gwen asked.

Hunter looked up in shock. This was the first they talked without him having to go to her. "Uh, yeah. I think I sprained my wrist a bit sparring with Blake." He said.

Gwen patted the floor next to her. He was shocked, but happy nonetheless less. He walked over and sat down next to her. Gwen grabbed the box sitting on the wall and placed it on the table. She grabbed his hand and starting touching around his wrist. "Does it feel stiff?"

Hunter hummed in response. Gwen opened up the box and grabbed a bandage. She tightly wrapped it around his hand. "No more training till tomorrow. I don't want you hurting it even more than it already is."

"No problem."

As Gwen was about to close the box, she realized that he had a long scratch along his cheek. She grabbed a wet cloth and began wiping the cut. Though she didn't noice it, Hunter was panicking on the inside from how close she was. But delightful nonetheless. "You're like our personal nurse." He joked.

Gwen laughed lightly. "That's pretty much why I'm here. To keep watch of all of you. Unfortunately there's one more I need to look after now. You guys are just chaos."

Gwen put a small bandage on the cute and threw the cloth away. "All done."

"Thanks." Hunter watched her put everything away. He looked at her hands and noticed she wasn't wearing her bracelet, but he noticed that her wrist were slightly red. "Where's your bracelet?" He asked.

Gwen frowned. "I lost it."

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay. I just hope that whoever has it is keeping it safe."

"I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere." Hunter looked to the clock. It was getting late. The sun would set soon. And he wasn't in the mood to walk through the woods in the dark. "I should get going. The woods freaks me out when it gets dark."

He slowly began to stand up, but Gwen grabbed his sleeve. Hunter sat back down and gave her a concerned look. "Is everything alright."

He looked down at her hands. Gwen pulled her hand away from his arm and began playing with her sleeves. He could she was nervous, but wasn't sure as to why.

"I'm sorry for constantly avoiding you. I was just so petty-"

"Gwen, you weren't being petty. Even though I hated it, I deserved it all. What I did was idiotic and stupid. You didn't deserve any of that. It's quite understandable if you don't end up forgiving me."

Gwen hadn't given him a single glance. Hunter grabbed her hand and rubbed the back of her palm. He looked to the floor awkwardly and nervously played with his necklace. "But I won't stop trying. I'll work on being someone you can trust again. Someone you can go to for any problem's you're dealing with. I'll work on being a better friend."

Gwen gave a small nod. "Good." She mumbled.

Hunter looked back up confused. "Huh?"

Gwen let out a slight laugh. "I don't know if I can completely forgive you. And it will still take me a lot of time to trust you just a little bit. But I'm willing to make things work again. I honestly kinda miss being around you. Plus, if I just keep avoiding you, I'll make the others uncomfortable. And I won't be able to move on."

Hunter smiled at her. He held out his hand. Gwen looked at him confused. "Let's start over. Hi, I'm Hunter."

Gwen started giggling. "You're a dork." She stood up and slapped his hand away. "You should go home now. It'll start getting dark soon."

Gwen walked back to her room. Hunter placed his hand over his heart and fell back to the floor. He couldn't contain his smile or his happiness. It would be impossible to hide it from Blake.

Sorry for the late update.
Updates every Friday