Alternate ending 5 - Hide and seek

Author's note: I didn't think I would add anything to this story, except possibly re-writing few parts, until HeavenAscensionDIO gave me an idea for this ending, almost two years after I finished the book. So, if anyone still has it in their library, here you go.

Your POV:

The day was passing slowly, however deep in my soul I felt something was wrong. I couldn't explain this feeling, but I knew it wasn't anything good. There was nothing in newspapers or on websites, but this feeling wouldn't let me go.

Having saved my code I turned off my computer and went to my bedroom, where I lied next to Kyung-Mi and looked into the ceiling.

- Is something wrong Y/N? - She asked with curiosity.

- I have a bad feeling about this day. - I responded before adding: - I feel like something bad is going to happen.

- Foundation hasn't found me yet, and in few days we are going to move away to lose them completely.

- Yeah, in Switzerland we are going to be safe. We will get new IDs, I will find a job in there and nobody is going to interrupt us anymore.

I moved closer to her and wanted to kiss her, when my phone started ringing. Slightly annoyed I looked, who was calling me and realised, it was my brother Lucas. Having taken a deep breath I answered his call:

- What do you want Lucas?

- What's with that tone Y/N? Are you angry at me?

- Sorry, I am just struggling with finding a mistake in my code, because it doesn't work. - I lied in order not to reveal the truth.

- Then take a breath and make us some tea Y/N, we will be in your home in five, maybe ten minutes.

- What do you mean by "us"? - I asked surprised. - Is somebody coming with you?

- Yeah, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I work for the Foundation as an MTF commander, and we have got an order to search for SCP-953.

- And you believe she could be in my house? - I said with a laughter, while in reality I was shaking.

- I know she is probably somewhere else, but you know, director would kick my ass if I didn't do this. But don't be afraid brother, it won't take long.

Having said it, he hung up and I looked at Kyung-Mi with fear visible in my eyes, while my face was completely pale.

- Did something happen? - She asked with anxiety.

- My brother works for Foundation as MTF commander and they are coming to my house, we have to run now!

- It is too late to run away Y/N, they will follow us if we start driving away...

- What do you suggest then?

- I have to hide somewhere. I have to hide in a place which they won't check...

We started looking around the house, but almost everything which I had would be checked during my brother's visitation. I looked through a window and saw two cars parking in front of my house, which made me even more afraid.

- They are already here!

- Throw me on your wardrobe, now! - She said while turning into a fox.

Without hesitation I did as he said, and she jumped into an empty space behind the furniture, which was accessible only from this part, and when she disappeared, I heard somebody knocking at my door.