Raid|Rematch

"JONES!" everyone cheered.
"Anu sure landed a beating on you" laughed Zoran.
"He was tough me and Anu will meet again. I will beat him this time with one shot" Smiled Jones.
"One shot?!" everyone confusingly screamed.
"with my gear 2 I can defeat anyone" Jones laughed.
"Anyways there is a man who is teaming with us" Said Layla.
"Its Ilan's dad" Ana said.
"Ohh whats his name?" Asked Jones.
"Argon. He has a general called Cracker a strong lad. he needs to be taken out while he is distracted me and Jones will go up the floors to the peak of the mountain to defeat Anu" Said Argon.
"Gotcha" Jones nodded.
"I'll take Cracker on" Said Zoran.
"Ill take The rest with the army" said Zion.
"When do we attack!" Jones asked.
"Tonight!." smiled Argon.
"We have until Dawn to defeat Anu!" yelled Argon. Everyone roared loudly they started getting armor and swords,arrows and bows and spears to attack Anu Castle. Jones kept practicing his Gear 2 Zoran practiced his sword techniques to cut the man in half. They all where getting ready.
___________
7 Hours Later
___________
"ITS TIME!" yelled Argon.
"FIRE!" yelled Jones. bunch of arrows hit Anu's Noble island. They fired back hitting loads of soldiers. Jones ran up and kicked the first soldiers in the walls. The Peasants made a stairs and ran up started killing the soldiers in his way.
"IM LEAVING THIS FLOOR CAN I LEAVE THIS TO YOU LAYLA AND ANA!" yelled Jones.
"YES!" they screamed back waving at Jones.
"KICK HIS ASS!" yelled Ana. Jones smiled and nodded him and Argon ran to the stairs inside the building.
"Why do you hate Anu so much?" asked Jones.
"He killed my wife forced me to abandon Ilan" Argon coughed.
"I hate him because. He made them starve!" yelled Jones. a whole huge animal came on there way. Jones jumped in mid air and punched the animal in the face. Lets continue.
"There are 4 floors here after the 4th floor we should just need to climb a stair and we are where Anu usually stays" Argon said.
"Okay understood but lets speed things!" Said Jones.
"Huh?" Asked Argon.
"MAGU MAGU MAG GEAR 2 BOUND MAN" yelled Jones flying up to the top of the 4th floor.
"that was fast!" laughed Argon.
"Yeha I know i develo-"
"ARGON! How could you. How could you betray me!" Anu yelled.
"How could you kill my wife chase my son like he's no human!" Argon yelled back.
"I allowed you to live in the highest place of Nobles Rank 1! and you DO THIS TO ME!" Anu punched the wall.
"He didn't come alone" Jones said.
"Hahahaha Thunderu 10000 VOLT!" yelled Anu. He aimed at Jones, Argon jumped and there swords clashed and kept on clashing in the air Argon was punching and kicking Anu. Jones stood there shocked at how strong Argon was. He kicked Anu and Anu fell to the ground crushing the Castle behind him.
"I treated you as a brother you should be helping me not AGAINST ME!" Anu frustratingly yelled.
"YOUR FEELING PAIN ARENT'T YOU DUMBASS!" yelled Argon.
"Shut up enough is enough THUNDERU THUNDER DRAGON BLAZE" Anu ran at Argon and hit Argon with the stick he grabbed Argons Sword and cut Argons arm. He collapsed to the ground, Anu approached him laughing.
"You really thought you could beat me?" asked Anu.
"Ye...s you cow...ar...d" panted Argon.
"Okay this is the end any last words?" asked Anu.
"GO TO HELL BITCH!" Argon screamed at the top of his voice he fainted. As Anu was about to cut Argon's neck. Jones ran full speed kicking Anu in the face.
"I'm here you know" laughed Jones.
"You?! i beat you already!" Anu laughed while he drank his wine.
"Shut it. You done a minor shot it was my gear that ran out weakling" Jones screamed.
"This time i'll make sure you die!" Anu smiled.
"MAGU MAGU MAG ROCKET KICK!" yelled Jones. Kicking Anu in his jaw. Anu kicked Jones and punched him.
"His shots ate to strong me keeping distance helps him use his Humanity fruit!. Me staying close helps me and makes him weaker!" Thought Jones.
"MAGU MAGU MAG GATLING GUN!" yelled Jones. Anu started to bleed Jones kept punching Anu.
"THUNDERU DRAGON BREATH STICK!" yelled Anu. He smashed the stick on Jones face, he fell out of the mountain and bashed his head on the floor.

Jones loses once again...