Jones awakens and goes up

Lake underneath Mountain
Jones awakens
____________________________
"Damn that hurt" groaned Jones. Got water and wiped his face off with water. "I'm bleeding, but who cares time to get up there" laughed Jones.

He stretched his arms and jumped up in the air.

"GEAR 2 BOUND MAN!" Yelled Jones.

He flew up and more fire started to blast, he harden his skin with armament haki and used ryou. He saw Martin and him clashing he punched Fishnun and knocked him down. He got out of bound man and laughed.

"What didn't you fall out?" Asked Fishnun.

"Yeah. That hurt I gotta admit. Martin, get down to Tune you have to evacuate everyone. Before he crushes it on Tune" Said Jones.

"But-"

"Do you trust me?" Asked Jones.

"Yes of course" Martin said.

"So believe me and do what I say!. Trust me I AM GONNA BEAT FISHNUN AND SEND HIM FLYING!" Yelled Jones. Martin nodded and ran off.

"Its just me and you now" laughed Jones.

"Now at least I don't have to worry about 2 peoples attacks" laughed Fishnun.

"try defend this one" smiled Jones. "MAGU MAGU MAG RED ROCK!" He kicked Fishnun in the face. Armament Haki coated his hands, and he leaped in the air.

"MAGU MAGU MAG GRIZZLY MAGNUM" He yelled.

"GARA GARA BLACK BLADE KUNAI!" Yelled Fishnun. They clashed, Jones left hand hit Fishnun in the jaw and dropped him.

"GATLING GUN!" Yelled Jones. "RYOU AWAKENING!" He started to pound Fishnun in the face, Fishnun took it all and smiled he pushed Jones away and laughed.

"THUNDER BAGUA!" Yelled Fishnun he hit his sword in Jones mouth and pushed him far away, Jones head started to bleed he was in the air.

"With one shot, he is beating me with one shot!" Thought Jones.

______________________________
"Do you trust me?" Asked Jones.

"Yes of course"

"So believe me and do what I say!. Trust me I AM GONNA BEAT FISHNUN AND SEND HIM FLYING!"
________________________________
"NO I AM NOT GOING UNCONSCIOUS I PROMISE THEM I AM SENDING YOU FLYING!" Yelled Jones. "MAGU MAGU MAG LEG STRETCH WHIP!" He kicked Fishnun in the face and jumped next to him.

"YOUR SO ANNOYING" yelled Fishnun unleashing conquerous haki.

"ROC GATLING!" Yelled Jones punching and pounding Fishnun.

"ENOUGH!" Yelled Fishnun he punched Jones with armament haki.

"That HURT DAMMIT!. YOU BASTARD" yelled Jones. Fishnun grabbed a pot of win and drank it all. Jones got up angrily.

"WHY ARE YOU DRINKING!" Yelled Jones.

"Because I'm having fun! Want a swig? Today is the new era begins!" Laughed Fishnun.

"SHUT UP!" Yelled Jones.

"Don't bring this upon me, you started maybe if you didn't attack we wouldn't have done this. Haha. you ruined this country all I'm doing is Saving this country once again. You ruined this country for the people" laughed Fishnun.

"NO BE QUIET!" Yelled Jones.

"LAUGHING DRUNK RAGNARAKU!" Yelled Fishnun he smashed his sword on Jones head. He took the pain in and stood his ground.

"I gotta keep my guard up. He hits to strong!" Thought Jones he leaped up to Fishnun.

"DRAGON DEMOLITION TWISTER!" Yelled Fishnun. Jones punched him so hard he went back to his hybrid form.

"GO AWAY!" He yelled.

"DONT USE THIS AS A EXECUSE WHEN I KICK YOUR ASS!" Yelled Jones. Fishnun started crying and ran to hit Jones. He smashed his sword but missed Jones jumped and stretch his arms and punched his face once more. He kicked it and then just before he dropped he head-but Fishnun in his face. Conquerous Haki collided in between them two.

Jones got pushed away.

"ARGH! His haki is getting stronger!" Thought Jones.

"You little brat... I was about to hit that good hit" Said Fisunun. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SOBER ME UP!"

"MAGU MAGU MAG FIRE PISTOL!" Yelled Jones.

"ANGRY DRUNK PHASE METEOR SHOWER GUNDARI!" Yelled Fishnun. He smashed his sword on Jones face but Jones smashed his fists in Fishnun's face as well they kept on hitting each other repeatedly.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Yelled Fishnun.

"HAAAAAAAAH!" Yelled Jones. "MAGU MAGU MAG GIANT LEG!" Yelled Jones he covered it with armament haki and kicked Fishnun in his stomach.

"AAAAAAAGHHH" yelled Fishnun full of pain. Jones got down and panted, he glared at Fishnun spitting out blood
________________________________
Holyland of Magniola|Pangea Castle
_______________________________
"Its as if we are cursed" Said the Oldest Elder.

"We must capture Jones right now!" Yelled the youngest Elder.

"The battle in Fishgar has went to far, Nobody expected it too" Said the middle aged Elder.

"Its time we do something!" Said the youngest Elder. A phone call was received.

"Whats the matter?" Asked The Oldest Elder.

"The seas around Fishgar. There is a giant earthquake going on!" Yelled Nori.

"Thats Impossible that fruit is nothing but legend even for us" said the youngest elder.

"It hasn't awakened in centuries" Said the middle aged elder.

"How else do you explain the World Government giving a specific fruit a different name?!" Said the Oldest Elder he gasped. "They where hiding the fruits true name from animals history?!"