Fishnun Gets plan ready|Nori & Ratku new mission

"Have you heard?" Asked Hermit.

"Heard what?" Fishnun asked.

"Those stupid rebels They have token over Rufler and Archkiplego. Silas told me" Hermit replied.

"Damn that boy i left Rufler in his hands. All he does is disappoint me what do you see in him" Fishnun yelled.

"You should of let me kill him that day" Harit sighed.

"He is my son" Hermit replied.

"Son? Ahh, Bastard I killed his parents you saved him for some reason remember tune accident, 19 years ago?" Asked Harit.

"Yes he is strong but the guys we have in Rufler are weak they are definitely heading here next" Hermit said.

"We will beat them they can beat the army but not the FSP" Harit laughed.

"I have a plan already. We will relocate the capital to the Mountains and when they come here we wont be here..." Hermit grinned.

"Smart but then how do we end them I wanna end that guy I fought when we encountered!" Harit smiled.

"That Gara Gara fruit allows you to become a Pterosaurs, but to pick up stuff you use water clouds you pick the mountain with water clouds and drop it in the Capital" laughed Hermit. "Only people of importance will live"

"Cannot lie thats quite smart, different being" Harit said. Hermit grinned Fishnun smiled.

"Smart. Hahaha the Tune accident will repeat itself" Laughed Fishnun.

"Remember you told us that you worked for that government. Didn't they find it strange you not reporting for 19 years?" Asked Harit.

"Mhm probably I don't care, I am safe" Said Fishnun he drank his wine and burped.
________________________________
Marine Ships Nori and Ratku at Sea
_______________________________
"When will we reach NewLine" sighed Ratku.

"I wonder too" Nori said while training. A sudden knock at the door.

"Boss a call" Said the soldier giving the phone to Nori.

"Hello" Said Nori.

"Its me the oldest Elder" he said.

"Mhm What you want?" Asked Nori.

"New task you gotta do the current king of Fishnun Island was sent there by me to break the ponoglyph. But he failed. He hasn't answered for 12 years. I want you to defeat him and Ratku to go for Jones got it?" He asked.

"Okay" Nori replied. He turned off Ratku looked at him.

"Whats going on?" Ratku asked confused.

"New task you gotta eliminate my nephew Jones and I gotta get the king of that country" Nori said. Ratku nodded his head an laughed he smiled.

"How about your other nephew Dragon D. kin?" Ratku asked.

"Haven't heard from him only that he joined my brother that brat he never listened to olders did he" Sighed Nori. "Besides don't you want this food? Its nice" Nori asked.

"Nah nah. Im good I stored enough food in my body such as Human blood It will help me survive for 10 years" laughed Ratku.

"Damn" Nori said shocked