Ill Take this country into a World of war!.

Mountain Rooftop
Jones Vs Fishnun
________________________________
"Your so resistant!" Fishnun yelled.

"I am not giving up even if death comes too me" Jones said while panting.

"The past is past, I saved this country from oppression. And took it to a new era, and a new era is upon us once more!" Fishnun.

"What era?" Asked Jones.

"This one GARA GARA DINOSAUR FORM!" Yelled Fishnun. He became a huge dragon smoke clouds started to cover the skies.

"What is that!" Thought Jones.

The mountain shakes and started to move, Fishnun laughed at all this

"While I lead you to come to here, all your friends are gonna be smashed into pieces unless you beat me of course" laughed Fishnun.

"DAMN YOU!" Jones yelled. "MAGU MAGU MAG DRAGNEEL FIST"yelled Jones he covered his arm with Ryou and punched Fishnun, He groaned and bit and threw Jones away. He turned into a hybrid.

"GARA GARA THUNDER BAGUA!" Yelled Fishnun

"RED HAWK!" Yelled Jones. They clashed with conquerous Haki. The Skies split apart They both smiled at each other and jumped back.

"WATER BUBBLES KUNAI!" Yelled Fishnun. He hit Jones and he fell to the ground, Fishnun grabbed his hassaikai and hit Jones off the mountain unconscious.

"JONES!" Yelled Martin. Jones fell off the mountain.

"Now your friend is gone! I just have to focus on you" laughed Fishnun.

"NO! I AM THE SON OF NEPTUNE THE SON OF THE KING OF THE SEAS!. LEAVE THIS COUNTRY!" Yelled Martin he ran to cut Fishnun he got kicked away.

"This country has no importance to me, for me its just a weapons factory. And now that your annoying friend isn't here, This Mountain will land on Tune without delay" Said Fishnun.

"You cruel man" Martin panted.

"Women, children and men will work until they have nothing left until they die. Even with broken bones broken legs any certain injury, I will make you work twice the work! And make sure you get beaten and labour where the injury is. And die? I will end up getting new ones anyway. This will be the Base, when I finish with you guys I will take this country into the world of war!" Fishnun yelled.

"YOU BASTARD!" Yelled Martin.

"MORE SMOKE CLOUDS!" Yelled Fishnun. Martin leaped up and clashed with Fishnun, Martin kicked him with anger, Fishnun grabbed his leg and head but him he smashed his sword at Martin but he dodged the hit, Martin clashed his sword once more.

"Neptune isn't the only thing you hide, those scars that you have one is my dad the other is..." Martin smiled.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Fishnun rhetorically affirmation.

"You know the answer, what happened with you and Shimetzu Reyan?" Asked Martin.

"He got defeated" Fishnun said.

"No you hide much more secrets than we think, the tune Accident has much more Void" Martin said.
_______________________________
Mountain pathway
Zoran Vs Hermit
_______________________________
"GREAT DRAGON SHOCK!" Yelled Zoran, Hermit blocked and punched Zoran.

"Time to show you my secret!" Laughed Hermit, he unleashed his wings and fire bursted out of his back, he flew up into the sky.

"What are you doing you weird human!" Yelled Zoran.

"Who said I was human?" Hermit laughed. As he flew done and smashed his sword at Zoran's.

"So what is he?" Thought Zoran. He kicked Zoran and punched his face in the rocks.

"DAMN YOU!" Panted Zoran. "IMU POWER UP THREE SWORD STYLE CROSS SIX PATHS!" Yelled Zoran cutting Hermit, he hit Zoran with his fire and kicked his face.

"ONE SWORD STYLE LUNAR CUTTING!" Yelled Hermit running at Zoran and cutting his bruises. Zoran spat out blood and collapsed to the ground, Hermit went to stab Zoran but he jumped up and cut his knee off.

"What are you are you some sort of King?" Asked Zoran.

"King? Thats what they called my race back then" laughed Hermit.

"3 armed SWORD MAN CIRCLE CUTTING!" Yelled Zoran, he dashed at Hermit he blocked and cut Zoran chest. Hermit laughed.

"Your not in our level Ronan Zoran" laughed Hermit.