Misunderstanding.

It was 2 weeks since they had fought in Icus Jones was fully recovered Zion was better but from time to time the pain came back.
"I SEE AN ISLAND!" Zion reported.
"It seems like a island underneath the sea like Fishnun Island" Jones said.
"WAIT FOR US RONER" howled Zion. The sharp pain hit him he fell on one knee.
"Keep it down blondie" Zoran laughed.
"Shut up mosshead I will recover and kick your damn ass" he spat. Zoran laughed and turned Canons started to blast at The ship.
"What is that a canon?" asked Jones
"ITS HEADING OUR WAY" yelled Zoran.
"IMU 500 SLICE AND LICE" yelled Zoran cutting the canons in half.
"ARMAMENT AWAKENING, GEAR 3 DRAGNEEL CLAWS" yelled Jones cracking the cannons.
"Calm down Zoran we can't do much our ship is coated, they are trying to destroy it" Jones panted.
"Your weak in the sea no wonder I hear your breath in the room" Roger smiled.
"Think guys" Jones demanded.
"We crush right into that wall. KROOM VOLT" Roger laughed they broke in and smashed into the port. Jones held Zion and kicked the soldiers trying to hurt them.
"PROTECT ZION AT ALL COST MAGU MAGU MAG DRAGNEEL FIST!" yelled Jones punching the fleet.
"KROOM INJECTION SLEEP" yelled Roger.
"IMU POWER UP KITESU L SHAPE CUT!" yelled Zoran. They combined there powers and destroyed there ship.
"INTRUDERS SIGNAL THERE ALARM" yelled the soldiers.
"EVERYBODY GO! I'll deal with it" Jones demanded. He jumped up.
"GEAR 2 BOUND MAN!" yelled Jones. He flew up with so much rage with fire bursting all over his body he smashed the soldiers.
"HEATWAVE!" Jones yelled to the top of his voice Burning the singles and jumped back down. He got of Bound man and walked towards Roger.
"HERMIT,FISHNUN INTRUDERS THE MAG PIRATES ARE HERE!" yelled The soldier.
"KROOM INJECTION POISONOUS FLOWER" laughed Roger.
"Fishnun and Hermit?" asked Jones.
"I've heard of Hermit he has over a billion bounty. Fishnun i'm pretty sure he has a billion bounty as well" Roger replied.
"So who we gotta take down is Fishnun. Naming a whole Island after himself. Odd" Jones confusingly said.
"He might be oppressive. We never know" Roger answered.
________________________________
"Dragon D. Jones the man who took SeaLine as a storm" Laughed Fishnun.
"Its been 19 years since we rumbled" smiled Hermit.
"LETS KICK THERE ASS AND FEED THEM TO THE DOGS AND USE THERE SKULL AS CUPS AND-"
"Enough Harit. Hermit don't remind me about that time we destroyed them anyways. Lets march to the port!" Demanded Fishnun.

Fishnun- 1.9 Billion Bounty.
Hermit- 1.7 Billion Bounty.
Harit- 1.5 Billion Bounty.
________________________________
"Zion you alright?" asked Jones.
"Feeling much better ready to fight" smiled Zion.
"Good" Jones smiled back.
"We need a hiding spot I suggest in right in this tree" Roger said.
"IN A TREE IS THIS GUY OKAY" HAVEINA LAUGHED.
"Like where meant to get in the tree"  Layla and Ana laughed at the same time.
"I can create holes threw a Tree but with this sword its to thick..." Roger replied.
"armament awakening. Imu power up! Dragon's den!" Zoran said he cut the tree in a O shape. They fit in and added food clothes and beds in there, they all apologised to Roger.
"Am I the only one thinking someones coming in the far distance?" asked Ilan. Everyone nodded as a no and carried on talking.
"I feel it too. A powerful presence heading towards us anyways they did call there boss" Zoran said while eating.
"Yeah but didn't Jones break the phone" Haveina said.
"Obviously they said something before Jones reached them the cities port or something" Zoran replied.
"I think we gonna have to stay here for a while Jones or any of you should not go outside. Only me Ilan and Layla and Haveina go." Ana said.
"Its for your own safety they recognise you of course" Layla sighed.
"Okay But this presence keeps on bugging me I don't just feel one" Ilan frustratedly said.
"Lets try leave it. if they do come we run simple but we are here to get Roner and leave" Zion said.
"I feel the presence too... I hear voices many in my head" Roger said.
"So do i what is it saying?" Jones asked.
"Its coming towards us and we just started a huge war" Roger said.
"No. Damn it all!" Yelled Jones.
"What?" everyone asked.
"THE THREE TOP OFFICERS OF THE COUNTRY ARE COMING ALONGSIDE A ARMY!" yelled Jones. Everyone gasped.
_______________________________
"Get ready where gonna have to fight" Zoran grinned.