Final War

"we are at Capilhom" Cheered Layla.
"Any libaries?" Jones asked.
"There-"
"Okay ill be back in 10" replied Jones. He walked full of anger how could he lose was what he kept on thinking.
"HOW COULD HE DODGE MY ATTACKS!" yelled Jones. He got a book and skipped pages until he found about his Humanity fruit.
"This certain Technique Magma Snakeman phoenix wings" thought Jones. A alarm went on.
"THEY ARE ATTACKING OUR CITY" yelled the citzens.
"MAGU MAGU MAG CULVUERTING" yelled Jones hitting Crocus soldier in the face. Zoran was running towards Jones cutting every soldier he grabbed Jones and started to run away.
"Crocus wants a ancient weapon I just heard that soldier saying it before I chopped him into pieces" Zoran panted.
"what does that mean?" asked Jones.
"IT MEANS THAT WE CANNOT LET HIM GET HANDS ON IT IF WE DO HE HAS ENOUGH POWER. TO DO DESTROY THE WHOLE WORD" yelled Zoran. Jones became enrage, he started kicking the soldiers around him.
"We cannot run without a fight!" yelled Jones.
"MAGU MAGU MAG STAMP GATLING GUN" yelled Jones.
"SHIELD HYDRA ZIGZAG CUTTING PENITRATION" Yelled Zoran. They knocked out 3 soldiers at the same time.
"MAGU MAGU MAG BLAZING THUNDER" yelled Jones he destroyed the Canons.
"ZORAN! TAKE MY BOOK AND RUN ILL CATCH UP!" Jones roared.
"Kill that man Kill that boy right NOW!" yelled a random soldier.
"who might you be?" Asked Jones confusingly.
"I'm Craker the General Commander. And Crocus sent me here to Kill you" Laughed Craker.
"TELL HIM TO COME OUT AND ILL KICK HIS ASS" Yelled Jones. Craker kicked Jones and he disappeared from the horizon.
______________________________
1 hour later
___________
"what happened" Jones thought. His body was full of pain Blood was dripping from his mouth. He looked around there was no Zoran Layla and Zion.
"He's here" someone yelled the voice became fainter.
"HURRY OR HE MIGHT DIE HE IS IN BAD STATE!" Jones fainted...
________________________________
3 Hours later.
_____________
"we finally here the Capital" Cheered Layla.
"Hey guys... I feel So STRONG!" yelled Jones.
"Crocus should be here anytime I feel it" Said Zoran a siren was blasted so was the red guns.
"THERE BLASTING CANONS ATTACK BACK!" yelled Layla. Jones ran to the cannon.
"MAGU MAGU MAG STAMP KICK" yelled Jones.
It went right threw a man who walked past everyone getting shot and no bullet harmed him. He ran up to Jones and smashed his head to the ground Jones yelled in pain he laughed and kicked Jones.
"Why are you in this Island?" Asked Jones panting.
"I'm not here to harm anyone I want this Country. It's to special to leave behind PLANTU PLANT ZIGZAG THORNS" yelled Crocus he was going to attack Layla.
"MAGU MAGU MAG RAGING FIRE!" yelled Jones burning Crocus. Corcus yelled in pain the thorns entered Jones body.
"ATTACK MEN!" yelled Crocus. Everyone jumped down except Zoran.
"Are you sure I should leave and not help...you" Zoran gulped.
"YES IM GONNA KILL THIS MAN MAGU MAGU MAG MAGMA GATLING GUN!" Yelled Jones.
"PLANTU PLANT THORN PUNCH" yelled Crocus it hit Jones clean on the face. Jones fell on the ground. Crocus stabbed Jones threw his body Jones yelled. Zoran ran to Crocus and cut him right in the chest, Crocus looked at Zoran carefully.
"You remind me of a certain swordsman that died years ago whats your name?" asked Crocus.
"My name is Ronan Zoran and don't talk pretty talk to me. That man is the man who will rule the seas one day" Yelled Zoran.
"PURTGORY ONIGIRI ORGINAL SLASH" yelled Zoran. Crocus dodged his hit, he laughed and nodded his head.
"MAGU MAGU MAG STAMP GATLING GUN" yelled Jones.
"Jones your body its steaming up!" yelled Zoran.
"Your pumping to much blood into your body which will cause blood pressure which could potentially kill you or shorten your life spam are you crazy" Yelled Crocus.
"I'm Dragon D. Jones I don't fear death. I will not lose to you or anyone!. I am the man WHO WILL BECOME THE KING OF THE PIRATES!" yelled Jones.
"MAGU MAGU MAG GEAR 2 HEATWAVE!"

yelled Jones. Crocus gasped and the fire went right through him he yelled of pain.
"RETREAT" yelled Ikiji the commander. Jones stared at him.
"One day we will meet in the seas and fight while being one of the outcast!" yelled Ikiji.
"Okay" Said Jones.
"MARINES ARE BEING SEEN ON THE COAST WE NEED TO RUN JONES" yelled Ana.
"Will Layla and Zion join us?" asked Jones. Layla hugged him full of tears.
"thank you for everything of course I will I will join you" cried Layla.
"I'll join you as the position of your cook. anyways We should head right into SeaLine" Said Zion.
"MY CREW IS COMPLETED NOW LETS FIND MORE PEOPLE IN SEALINE!" smiled Jones.

Next chapter: SeaLine