Warning

"I've contacted Dressrosa if they need help they can call us" Said Shankie.

"To think a man so strong could be taken down by one of his underlings" Becnam stated.

"To be honest... Bluebeard was a dumbass by the way I have shot down the Ship of Osamu and Katakuri" Yasopp said.

"I wanted to do that" Said Roux groaning.

"I'm setting sail alone to somewhere" Said Shankie.

"Where?" Asked Becnam.

"Do not worry... Protect the Island" Said Shankie as he disappeared. Becnam smiled and walked back.
__________________________________________________________
Loktown Island 6 hours later
_____________________________________________________
"Emperor Shankie. He's here?" Asked Sokuza.

"Yes" Replied Burgos.

"Let him in"
Shankie walked in a used Conqueror haki. Everyone fell except Shiriyu, Pain, Sokuza, Devon and Burgos.

"What are you here for?" Asked Sokuza.

"Don't approach Dressrosa you've done enough Uchiha" Said Shankie.

"And what if I do?" Asked Sokuza.

"You shall prepare to die... I hate over confident bastards like you, learn your place Sokuza"

"You come to my territory and tell me to learn my place.. why do you care so much?" Asked Sokuza.

"You're ruining peace. You killed a legendary Pirate that somewhat rivaled The Pirate King, you also took of my right hand mans leg off you know who and you fought me" Shankie said glaring at him.

"Becnam? He then went on to Challenge Osamu and lost his arm, I remember I was there a tough battle. He has the strength to Challenge a Emperor and stand toe to toe" Sokuza replied.

"So I'm not underestimating your strength, You managed to cut his leg and he always has his guard up. I know your strong even though, at the end of the day you lost. Bluebeard was a man I didn't like but respected, you go near DressRosa you will feel my wrath" Said Shankie.

"DONT TALK TO CAPTAIN LIKE THAT!" Yelled Shiriyu he went to Slash him but dodged and he fell on the ground. Shiriyu stood up full of blood on his mouth.
"What the hell was that"

"Shiriyu your Haki isn't even half the level of Shankie don't attack him, it's a order you too Pain" Sokuza demanded.

"I realized that after I tried to inflict Pain in him but it didn't work. I can't even use Future sight to see whats gonna happen, is it his doing? Is this the power of Kurogami Shankie?" Asked Pain while he panted.

"Damn you" Yelled Sokuza angrily Shankie walked off as they both blew haki towards each other.

"Seems like I can't leave him unchecked, I'll have too watch him if I leave him alone.. he will cause havoc" Thought Shankie.

Kurogami- Black Hair