Jones Vs Ikiji| Katakuri Vs Bluebeard...

"well where is he?" asked Katakuri.

"The strongest emperor..." Nori gasped. everyone silenced.
"KATAKURI! we have spotted your soldiers coming to my Islands how dare you" smiled Bluebeard.
"Well its busniess Bluebeard not like... your gonna do anything about it" Katakuri spat.
"We will see. SPUTI NO OBARKI SPINNING HALF TWIST" yelled Bluebeard.
"FIRU FIRE FIST SWORD" yelled Katakuri. There swords collided immense haki was flowing down there arms. Jones was amazed everyone was there power was amazing. Ilan jumped down and stabbed a man threw his chest.
"wasn't that admiral Sakazuk fighting Zion?" asked Ilan.
"Yeah" replied Jones.
"IF HE IS HERE WHAT HAPPENED TO ZION?!" Ilan roared.
"Ilan go look for him i'm freeing this place by killing.. Ikiji" Jones giggled.
"MAGU MAGU MAG PISTOL" yelled Jones. He coated his arm with Haki and knocked Ikiji down to the floor.
"FUCK OFF YOUR SO ANNOYING!" Ikiji screeched in pain.
"MAGU MAGU MAG GEAR 3 DRAGNEEL FIST!" yelled Jones punching Ikiji again and again.
"Who is that boy fighting Ikiji shiru?" asked Katakuri.
"He is Dragon D. Jones he is related to Dragon D. Nori and Dragon D. Raiden" said Shiru. Katakuri stepped back from Bluebeard. He had a long thought and suddenly glared at Jones.
"Nori is his uncle... His dad is BLAKE NOBODY ATTACK HIM LEAVE HIM TO ME?!" yelled Katakuri.
"GONU FIRU SWORD SUN BLEAM" yelled Katakuri about to cut Jones neck in half. A huge wind started to come it made Katakuri fly off.
"He is here" Katakuri said enraged thunder started to fall off.
"Who?" asked Shiru.
"The bastard Blake This wind was exactly how I felt when I fought him" Katakuri replied. He left them to fight and jumped to Bluebeard with full force.
_______________________________
"ICU ICU ICE EARTH BALL HEART FREEZE" yelled Ikiji. Jones dodged the shoot but it froze his arm the Ice started to expand he kicked Ikiji, and punched him again.
"MAGU MAGU MAG MAGMA GRIZZLY MAGNUM" yelled Jones. He punched Ikiji once more he kicked him again once he was falling, Ikiji turned into a human he got a sword and went to stab Jones. He stabbed Jones right in the chest he groaned in pain, he looked at Ikiji while he held the sword Ikiji walked away.

He tried to get the sword out he struggled and couldn't he started to get scared and widen his eyes.
"Ikiji. I am not done yet" he smiled.
"I know you're not weak you're just really not in my level" Ikiji said.
"MAGU MAGU MAG KING KONG GUN!" yelled Jones he punched Ikiji breaking the wall.
"Conquerous haki prove yourself" Jones thought to himself. He got into gear 2 Bound Man, and flew up in the sky Ikiji turned into a dragon and flew to he tried to hit Jones with the tail he dodged twice and punched Ikiji hard in the face.
"DRAGNEEL CLAWS" yelled Jones scratching Ikiji in the eyes, Ikiji roared again in pain he kicked Ikiji and smashed him in the mountain.
"He is so troublesome" Raiden said in the distance.
"I raised him well though anyways When do i get to take your position" Nori smiled.
"Heartless bastards. You never learn just want my position take it I AM NO LONGER THE ADMIRAL IF YOU CHASE ME! I SHALL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!" yelled Raiden he stormed off in a ship. Nori put the badge on him, and Ordered Marines to retreat he was ordering them to get him a Humanity fruit.
"We will sir as soon as we arrive to Enies Lobby we shall get you the best humanity fruit" Said the Marine.
"You better and scout for better Admirals to replace me" Ordered Nori.
"Yes sir" they saluted.
_______________________________
"MAGU MAGU MAG GATLING GUN" yelled Jones punching Ikiji almost defeating him, his Bound man started to become slower.
"Damn it I have a few seconds left when my Bound Man ends, I get weak I can barely move" groaned Jones.
"ICU ICU ICE AGE" yelled Ikiji. Jones arms where getting covered in Ice he kicked Ikiji. and fell off Bound man Ikiji punched him in the stomach, His bound man was over. He fell unconscious. Ikiji joined the fight of Katakuri vs Bluebeard,Every Mag Pirate joined where Jones was.
_______________________________
"Where is Zion and Ilan?" asked Ana.
"Zion was fighting the Admiral but the marines retreated and Ilan went after him" Zoran replied.
"We need to run its no point" Haveina said.
"Its too much for us too handle" Layla replied.
"I'm coming with you" Roger said.
"Teleport them to us" smiled Layla.
"KROOM TELEPORT MAG PIRATES TO THERE BOAT!" Roger demanded they all dropped in there boat they set sail.
"where we heading?" asked Ana.
"Lets go to NewLine thats what Jones wanted right?" asked Layla.
"Yep!" Zoran said.
"He is getting better" Haveina said.
"Your a doctor?" asked Roger.
"Yeah, His pulse is weak he needs to rest" Haveina said.
"We are heading...to Fishnun...Island... where Roner is... we need our ship coated..." Jones panted.
"KROOM COATED SHIP!" yelled Roger. they all smiled they went to Zion.
"He is bloody as fuck" Zoran spat.
"What happened when you found him?" asked Haveina.
"He was losing his breath he almost had no pulse if I didn't find him by then he would've died" Ilan said.
"When will he recover?" asked Layla.
"By a few weeks. He is physically weak so is Jones" Haveina coughed.
"We are heading underwater! FISHNUN ISLAND UP NEXT!" yelled Ana. The whole ship nodded.