Heading to Capila

Nazara Coast
_____________
"Why does Crocus want to attack Nazara?" Asked Ana.
"He is actually a pirate that helps Marine's one of the warlords there are 3. Hawk eye, Mingo and Crocus" Replied Zion
"Hawk eye? the greatest Swordsman in the world!" Zoran yelled.
"But that still doesn't explain-"
"It's because he wants something in this country and he yet doesn't explain we do not know all we do know is he has his forces in the north coast destroying certain places that have food supplies" Said Layla.
"So we are heading North" Smiled Jones.
"No we are heading to the capital the quicker we get to the capital the quicker we defend it dumbass" Spat Zion.
"You wanna fight or something" yelled Jones.
"Shush do you hear that?" asked Zoran.
"Its a Crocus army soldier!" whispered Ana.
"where is Jones?" Asked Zion.
"THAT STUPID BOY RAN TO HIM THATS THE GENERAL COMMANDER!!!" yelled Layla.
________________________________
"Who are you?" Asked The Commander.
"I'm Dragon D. Jones" Replied Jones.
"I'm Ikiji. Commander of Crocus and what might you be doing here" Asked Ikiji.
"I'm here to kick your Captains ass!" Yelled Jones.
"Hahahahahaaha" Ikiji laughed.
"MAGU MAGU MAG MAGMA GATLING GUN" Yelled Jones.
"Icu Icu ICE PICNCES!" yelled Ikiji. They Hit Jones in the heart Ikiji moved so fast like lighting the force of Jones punch was nothing to him it felt like tickles. Jones fell to the ground he started to bleed.
"My punch didn't even hit... you" panted Jones.
"I dodged it. You're to slow anyways yeah I'm suppose to kill you. ICU ICU ICE RIP OUT HEART!" yelled Ikiji. As he was about to hit Jones, Zoran ran and put his sword on the way.
"ANATORGY DRAGON TWIST!" yelled Zoran.
"ICE FREEZE" yelled Ikiji freezing Zoran's swords.
"Damn it" Thought Zoran.
"MAGU MAGU MAG BURNING BLAZE" yelled Jones burning the Ice. Ikiji kicked both of them and ran away.
"You should've stayed! you arrogant bastard!" yelled Zion.
"I thought I could beat them. I am so weak" said Jones.
"I can't beat them without getting stronger I need a certain book. a Book that has all types of Devil fruits!" said Jones.
"We have it in Capilohm a small town next to the capital" said Layla.
"Hurry we dont know if he's regrouping" moaned Zoran.
"He's right lets go"