Training Begins

ON SEA
________________________
"where shall we go next?" asked Roner.
"Lets go to Jack he is suppose to train us" smiled Jones.
"Jack? you mean Calico Jack?!" shockingly asked Kin.
"Yeah we met him" asked Zion.
"He is amazing maybe I can get a few swords from there!" laughed Zoran.
"follow this letter Can't wait to get stronger!" everyone thought.
___________
3 hours later
___________
"It leads me here" Roner said.
"JACK ITS JONES IM HERE!" yelled Jones.
"JONES!" smiled Jack.
"Hi can you get me trained?" asked Jones.
"of course leave your ship and follow me. Everyone shall get trained in different sections. We are heading to the sky!" Laughed Jack.
"HAHAHA THE SHIP IS RISING SO ARE WE!" Ilan laughed.
"woowww its amazing" laughed Haveina. They reached the top and they where all there.
"Leave to your stations. in 2 years you shall meet again in between we will make sure, nobody meets nobody!" yelled Jack. Jones ran towards Jack.
"Do you know Haki?" asked Jack.
"no" Jones answered quickly.
"its how everyone dodged your attacks easily how do you except to going out to the sea without it!" laughed Jack.
"Teach me!" yelled Jones.
"hahahah lets go!" said Jack.
"Where are we?" asked Jones.
"The sky Island. Where I live. All your friends will get stronger. So will you Power up Jones focus. There are 3 different type of Haki. Armament Which makes your Hand black, Observation which shows your opponents Moves, Conquerors the rarest haki. It boost your haki power its The haki of the coloured arms." Jack explained.
"Oh so what will you teach me?" asked Jones.
"Observation and Armament. Conquerous is up to you. I cannot teach you that" Jack said.
"ALRIGHT LETS GET TO WORK!" laughed Jones.

2 Years Timeskip.
Get ready the other part of the Story is up😈