Travel to Dressrosa

"So how's it been Marcos" Said Shankie smiling.

"Not really good. Lots of Territory's decided to leave our protection since Bluebeard is gone" He replied.

"Oh no, how about join our protection?" Asked Shankie.

"No thank you. I don't think thats something Bluebeard would like us too do"

"Ahhh that man was full of Pride" he laughed.

"Kourgami? What you doing here?" Asked Jozu.

"Just wondering about things. Where's Vista?" Asked Shankie.

"He was badly injured in the war even though 3 months have past, he is in his bed" Jozu replied.

"Just tell us why your here" Marcos replied angrily.

"I'm here to tell you guys something. Sokuza is gonna attack here soon trust me, you must take everyone and let them come to my Territory, Elbaph" Said Shankie.

"I already said no, would you even consider Elbaph your territory after everything going on there?" Asked Marcos.

"Plus Captain wouldn't like that" Added Jozu.

"I don't care, you rather see the people of DressRosa suffer than help them by joining me?. Why be so arrogant and full of pride?" Asked Shankie.

"We follow our Captain who was the ruler of DressRosa" Said Jozu.

"You are so hard headed" Laughed Shankie while he drank wine from the bottle.

"Leave"

"One last question"

"Go on"

"Did Bluebeard... have his Road Ponoglyph?" Asked Shankie.

"So you are in the race to?" Jozu smiled.

"Nah"

"Its guarded why you asking if your not interested?" Asked Marcos.

"For a friend. I guess I must leave before I'm dragged out" Laughed Shankie. Marcos gave him a weird look while he left.

"His haki is too strong I was about to faint" Jozu panted.

"Somethings off, he is up to something not good" Said Marcos.

"What do you think?" Asked Jozu.

"He wants the Road Ponoglyph off us" Marcos replied. They ran after Shankie and he was
long in the shores.

"Kourgami!" Yelled Marcos. Shankie turned around and laughed at him.

"You ever come here again ILL KILL YOU!" Yelled Jozu. Shankie used Conquerors Haki while laughing and knockdown Jozu and citizens he broke mountains and made the Wave tides larger.

"You can try but it wont be me coming next time..." Shankie said under his breath. "It will be them"

As Shankie headed out and looked at Dressrosa one last time.

"Times have really changed Captain Bones, when will it be time? Hm when? Captain" Thought Shankie.