Zion Vs Harit.

"STUPID BOY CANT YOU SEE IM IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE" yelled Harit.

"I see I just don't care" Said Zion while lighting his cigarette.

"REALLY HOW DARE YOU!" yelled Harit.

"I told you already I don't care all I know your not going to get up to that rooftop!" yelled Zion.

"GUM GUM GUM PISTOL!" yelled Harit he punched Zion. "Don't get in my way" yelled Harit bursting conquerous haki. Zion jumped up and kicked Harit.

"as stupid as he acts he is strong!" thought Zion panicking. He stood up and stretched his arms and smashed Zion to the wall. He jumped and rugby tackled Zion through the rocks and jumped on his arms. Zion bursted his legs with fire and kicked Harit again and punched him.

"Hey wait a second" Said Harit kicking Zion away.

"what?" asked Zion.

"how do you burst fire like that? are you a lunarian" Asked Harit.

"Lunarian what no? what is that?" asked Zion.

"you burst fire, just like Hermit strange" Harit said.

"FIRU JANBEI!" Yelled Zion. He launched his fire at Harit and knocked him down. Harit jumped up and grabbed Zion and kicked his rib. Zion screeched in pain as he fell towards the ground.

"I broke my ribs" Zion pamted.

"GUM GUM STRETCH KICK!" Yelled Harit he smashed Zion's ribs into pieces.

"Your a royal and you stay with this crew" Harit laughed.

"What?" Zion said while panting.

"Ventari Zion thats the family who took North Blue by storm" Harit said.

"SHUT UP ABOUT MY PAST!" Yelled Zion as he got up.

"Hahaha What I would rather be a royal than be in a useless crew" Harit laughed.

"MY CREW IS THE BEST CREW IN THIS WORLD. AND JONES WILL BE THE FUTURE PIRATE KING!" Yelled Zion.

"NO THAT WILL BE FISHNUN!" Yelled Harit they ran to each other and clashed with Armament Haki. They yelled at each other, Zion spat out blood he covered his legs with armament haki and kicked Harit in the body. He leaped up and Smashed him with a punch, Harit grabbed him and punched him right in the face and smashed his face towards a rock.

"NOW I CAN REACH THE TOP!" Yelled Harit. He jumped up towards the Rooftop. Zion grabbed him and dropped him towards the ground.

"No matter what, even if death reaches me you wont reach that rooftop" Zion panted.