Rescue Roger

"Whatever is going on outside it's crazy" Said Zion.

"Leave it I trust them" Said Ilan. He hit the soldier in front. "WEB STICKY" Zion kicked the prison cell of Roger and he smiled.

"Where are the girls?" Asked Roger.

"Sabotaging the factory we gonna head there now" Said Zion.

"LETS GO" Yelled Ilan.

"KROOM TELEPORTATION FACTORY!" Yelled Roger.

"DAMN WHAT THE HELL!" Yelled Zion.

"I just felt that" Ilan Laughed.

"RONER!" Yelled Roger.

"The factory is opened hurry there is so much security we gotta get past" Said Roner.

"KROOM AWAKENING" Yelled Roger healing his injuries. "Radio Knife" he cut the factory in half and jumped inside to where they Where building the weaponry.

"WEBU FIRE SPEAR!" Yelled Ilan.

"BLACK LEG STYLE FIRE CIRCLE!" Yelled Zion.

"KROOM ANESTIA!" Yelled Roger.

"GUNMAN LOOP" yelled Roner. They combined there attacks and it smashed the factory it exploded heavy.

"KROOM SHIELD!" Yelled Roger.

"The girls where inside the-

"Hinata" interrupted Zion.

"We fought the security we managed to get out before the explosion" Hinata panted.

"It was our attacks" Roger replied.

"I figured it out" Hinata laughed and collapsed, They grabbed her and treated her.

"I want to go see what's going on inside that wall" Said Roger.

"What is that red thing?" Asked Zion.

"What the-

"That isn't haki" Said Ilan.

"That is the hidden haki called Chakra it was made by a ancient race and clans continued its tradition its called Chakra, the main haki's obviously are Armament, observation and conquerors but the hidden have a hidden power" Said Hinata.

"How do you know?" Asked Roner.

"Because I carry one the BYUKGUAN" Yelled Hinata. She saw Zoran clashing with Pica and Jones fighting Mingo.

"Wow" everyone said.

"I wanna go help Zoran but that would be getting in the way" Said Zion.

"Nobody go, whatever this haki is, it's gonna hurt us if we get any closer KROOM SHIELD!" Yelled Roger.