Crew gets bounty|Sokuza true power

NewLine Sea| 7 days later
________________________________
"The feeling of this breeze and air is different" smiled Jones.

"The greatest sea awaits us somewhere ahead, Rufler awaits us" laughed Zoran.

"Guys I need to tell you something" said Zion.

"If its what you told Roner then I want to know" laughed Ilan.

"Just tell us, Zion don't be afraid" said Layla.

"What is it is it your life problem?" Asked Haveina.

"I want to know say it" Ana said.

"Give him some time its sad" Roner said.

"Its my life story, I am not really from Nazara I was born in North Blue" Said Zion.

"WHAT?!" Yelled everyone except Roner. Zion walked back inside.

"Zion is a Ventari from Germa, his dad is the King of Germa, they conquered North Blue and when that bastard got his wife pregnant he gave her a pill to enhance strength, and lower feelings towards humans. But one day I told her not too and that boy was Zion he was mistreated and bullied by others, so one day me and him escaped. And now he is making a alliance with Avon the emperor of the sea" Said Roner

"Zion is tough" Said Zoran.

"Where Is Mingo's territory?" Asked Jones.

"Don't you care about whats going on?" Asked Ilan.

"I do but he chooses to suffer alone rather than telling others" said Jones.

"4 hours left" Ana replied.

"GUYS A NEWSPAPER CAME!" Yelled Layla.

"Whats it about?" Asked Jones.

"your brother is here" said Haveina.

"Whats it about?" Asked Jones.

"He wiped out a whole Village.." gasped Ana.

"Kin would never do that.... HEY MY BOUNTY ITS GONE DOWN!" Yelled Jones.

"What? It's gone up" laughed everyone.

"Its 1,500" cried Jones.

"SHUT UP ITS 1.5 BILLION!" Yelled Zoran. As he punched him.

"Oh.. yours is 1.3 billion Zoran and Zion is 900 million" laughed Jones. "I still cannot believe Kin done that, what the hell"

"Your brother sounds reasonable" Said Zoran.

"if something happening to him..." Jones said.

"I'm sure there is a reason lets focus on Mingo first" Said Ana.

"Hello guys" Said Roger waking up.

"Can you teleport us already" Groaned Jones.

"Alright KROOM TELEPORT DESTINATION!" Yelled Roger.
________________________________
Loktown Island|Newline
________________________________
"So the Government is talking about Kin? He would never do this THEY SET THEM UP AGAIN THE "D" ARE RIOTING. ZEHAHAHAHA" laughed Sokuza.

"Captain the Island that Kin eliminated was the Island in the far horizon according to the others he was spotted" said Burgos.

"ZEHHAAHAHAHAHA!" Laughed Sokuza.

"SOKUZA KIN IS AT THE ISLAND BURNING THE TOWN!" Yelled Shiryu

"okay, he will see when you mess with me what happens. Darku darkness feet" said Sokuza.

"FIRE FIST!" Yelled Kin punching them out of his way.

"So you came" Sokuza laughed.

"I'm killing you Sokuza" Yelled Kin.

"Tach took something that belong too me.. he had to get eliminated. Like you will have too as well" Sokuza said.

"HE FOUND THE FRUIT IT NEVER BELONGED TO YOU!" Yelled Kin.

"You don't understand... this fruit is special... look Darku darkness room" Sokuza laughed.

"FIRU FIRE EARTHBALL!" Yelled Kin. Hitting Sokuza right in the face. He collapsed on the floor, his eye started to bleed as he got up.

"Whats going on with your eyes?" Asked Kin.

"This Haki is a haki that nobody has maybe im the only one who has this power after I deal with you. I'll kill Bluebeard. SHARINGAN AWAKENING!" Yelled Sokuza.

"DARKU DARKNESS GRAVITY PUNCH!" Yelled Sokuza

"DARKU DARKNESS GRAVITY PUNCH!" Yelled Sokuza. Kin smashed his head on the palace door he leaped and grabbed his neck and kicked it.

"You where never this strong" panted Kin.

"my haki is too advaned im killing you Kin... THIS IS IT!" Laughed Sokuza. "SHARINGAN END FORM! Darku DARK EMPEROR!" Yelled Sokuza.

 "SHARINGAN END FORM! Darku DARK EMPEROR!" Yelled Sokuza

"FIRU FIRE EMPEROR!" Yelled Kin.

"dont think your gonna win because after you lose your gonna regret ever coming to me SHARINGAN!" Yelled Sokuza

"dont think your gonna win because after you lose your gonna regret ever coming to me SHARINGAN!" Yelled Sokuza. Kin couldn't move anymore he punched Kin hard in the chest.

"You bastard!" Yelled Kin.

"Get ready for the torture of lifetime" laughed Sokuza.

"DAMN YOU!"

"Darku darkness pain" laughed Sokuza burning the Inside of Kin's body